Finally!

It's sleeting !! Snow dance snow dance haha
Today was ok, found out one of my colleagues who's been on sick for a while is leaving, I'm gutted, I love this person so much! Sad what the profession of teaching has turned into :-(
Anyhow! I'm hoping maternity leave for me in September haha praying lol!! Or sometime around then hah
2 of my other colleagues are trying too! :-D
I'm still using my OPK and although it's still saying low fertile, the line is getting darker. If I knew how to upload a damn picture from my phone I would do lol I have a weeks worth of so and they show the line getting darker so maybe I'm coming up to ovulating? God knows.

Hubby is still in pain, his tonsils look a mess but he's preserving lol I've told him to stop complaining if he won't go seek help haha such a caring doting wife I am :-D

Aw no sorry to hear that.

Yeah maternity is the only thing getting me through the thought of getting up at 5 to spend 9 hours at work. Ugh!

Perhaps. What cycle day are you??

I'm CD10
OPK yesterday was totally blank, going to try today.

Oh hope he's better soon. If he needs antibiotics tho it's just going to get worse and possibly spread. Tell him the infection is awfully close to the brain lol xxx

I am so knackered tonight I had loads of paperwork to do so I'm only just getting to bed now :-(
I'm cycle day 27 out of like 38
Depends really, it's sporadic.
I have all the signs of ovulating but ovulation test keeps coming up low fertile :-/ bummer!

Oh, surely ovulation should have happened now?

You've been DTD right through the cycle though haven't you? Maybe you've conceived already and that's what the signs are?!

I don't get my OPK, I had a blank on Wednesday, yesterday it was fairly dark... I'm supposed to ovulate CD14, today is CD11. Gonna see what today's shows xxx

I am finding them pretty annoying haha!
Yeah, could have done it more but he had to go and have tonsillitis :-/ haha

I have just finished work for the weekend !! So excited lol gonna do NOTHING haha
I have a few pen pals to reply to.
What sort of stuff do you do for fun?
I fancy going swimming tonight but I haven't shaved my legs! Haha

We've just got back from swimming funnily enough. Took our LO, she loves it.

To be quite honest between work & LO I don't have much time for hobbies & such, I read & like watching certain things on TV! That's about it. Haha bet you have a little more time for fun atm? Lol

Well fingers crossed something has came of it. I think I'll be ovulating tomorrow or the next day so may DTD tomorrow night. But I'm at work from 6 so I could be exhausted haha xxx

I ended up going swimming for 40 mins!
It was packed full of screaming kids on their lessons haha
Good job I'm used to it and I don't hear it anymore haha it's like white noise to me lol
Anyhow! I felt pretty good after I'd swam, just utterly exhausted, work has been tough this week with just the morale.
I've just done a test! Flashy smiley face, which means high fertility!! WOOHOO
FINALLY

Oooh that's brilliant! Mines faint again so I think I've missed my chance this month.

Good luck BDing! :)

xxx

Hi there, I have a flashy smiley face still on my clearblue,
We dtd earlier today I'm hoping that we may have done enough this month :)
Inputting my high fertile window on my tracker has moved my period start day to the 1st Feb,
God knows! Lol
I'll probably come on in a week or so though I imagine?
No idea!
I'm on CD30 now, of a usually 38/43 day cycle,
This month has seemed very very long though even for me.

Hmmmm

That is a long cycle. Mines only 28 days. Period comes pretty much 14 days after my app say I ovulate.

My OPK is positive again. Finding it very confusing. Feeling a little more optimistic at least!

Hope you've had a nice weekend. xxx

No idea what my body is doing, this is the third day I have done my OPK and its come back with a flashy face saying high fertile???

Yeah mines been up and down. Don't get it at all lol xxx

Urgh it's really annoying.
Still no AF
I'm on day 33!
Average cycle is 38 so we'll see lol
I am stressed at work! I have loads to do and I just want want weekend to hurry up :-(
I think I have a cold coming on, urgh moan moan moan haha how are you? X

I think I've got a cold coming, too. I would be looking at it as a possible pregnancy sign, but LO is full of it so it's probably just an actual cold.

If you're so stressed out perhaps ovulation been delayed or something? I've found myself stressing this month. I think next cycle I'm just going to hope for the best, no opks.

Hope you feel better soon! Almost the weekend xxx

I had an observation/team teach thing today and they were in allllll morning watching me and commenting etc
It went really really well so I'm pretty pleased with myself, even though my maths lesson went a bit bleurghhh but it was ok haha thank god!

I'm just feeling like itching in back of throat and a bit of a runny nose, a bit phlegmy but I do work with 5 year olds! Haha

X

Well done! I'm sure you did brill! I can't wait to get into teaching, the only worry I have is how much my LO will be in school, where I was at volunteering, the head mistress had a daughter who was in breakfast club & after school club everyday, poor little thing. But I suppose that's life!

Yep you probably got plenty of germs from school! Lol xxx

Urgh I do about 50 hours per week that's just in school I get home and work and spend all day Sunday working I have no idea how I will juggle a child too :-(
Got told today I may not get maternity pay because I haven't been perm for a year :-( Fml!!

Seriously?!

Have you double checked this with your union?

How long have you worked with your current employer?

It seems daunting but lots of people do it, so it's not impossible! Childcare is an option, an expensive one but some workplaces offer childcare vouchers?

xxx

Well I have worked at the school on 2 temp contracts over the last 2 years, I got made perm at the start of Jan and I'm still waiting on my bloomin contract. I've asked when it's coming lol so it's a bit of a waiting game by the looks of things.
My friend in the office said, although you've worked for the council for 2 years it's different with temp contracts and because I was never perm maternity pay works out totally different. She's advised me to ring HR and see what's what after consulting with the business manager in school.
I always thought it was work a year in a school to be entitled to it but no idea,
Baffled.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back