Finally!

Hi guys!

I'm back
Still no sticky egg but now on the road to seeking medical intervention.
I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow to refer me for a Hysterosalpingogram test
Not particularly looking forward to this.

Can anyone give me any facts

X

So saw the doc,
I should get my letter for the HCG test soon :)
Feeling excited!

4 people at work announced they were pregnant this week! Yes 4!! I'm so chuffed for them, I feel like it's a sign I'll be next! Haha I'm looking forward to seeing their journeys too :)
Hubby has to have sperm analysis, he's not looking forward to it, bit embarrassing but it'll flag up any faults with him. Jeez I hope we're both not broken!!

X

So saw the doc,
I should get my letter for the HCG test soon :)
Feeling excited!

4 people at work announced they were pregnant this week! Yes 4!! I'm so chuffed for them, I feel like it's a sign I'll be next! Haha I'm looking forward to seeing their journeys too :)
Hubby has to have sperm analysis, he's not looking forward to it, bit embarrassing but it'll flag up any faults with him. Jeez I hope we're both not broken!!

X
Hi frankinstein12, its lovely to hear you are so positive about things and good luck wih your test results xx welcome back, we didnt meet before as i just joined in June again after quite a few years off here so its nice to meet you hehe

:dust: :dust:

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Lovely to meet you too :)

It's great to hear of any new life cooking away :)
It's nice to hear of their updates. I can ask lots of questions too as I'm nervous haha!
I also have 3 colleagues who have adopted and it has really opened my eyes to adoption. When I found out I had PCOS 5 years ago I was really against adoption and it troubled me at the prospect of not leaving my own flesh and blood behind one day. However, in the grand scheme of things, to me, it doesn't really matter now, all that matters if I go down that route I'm supported and I can give a baby a loving home where it'll want for nothing :)
The future feels very optimistic :)

I'm a teacher at a primary school and one of our parents died of cancer last weekend. She left behind 4 children, 1 of whom I've taught. Utterly devastating! I can't even put into words how awful it must be for her family and children that have been left behind. So really, in the bigger picture, never having my own children doesn't feel as scary as it once did.

:)

I think I've uploaded the pic of the tests

Deffo negatives :-(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 20
Hi x How many DPO are you? These test are not very sensitive at all... x

Came on in the early hours of this morning :-(
Pain was that severe I came home from work :-'(
In agony!

My OH handed in a semen analysis yesterday .. he's convinced it's him. And I think he would agree with your partner, he said it was the worst experience of his life!

I'll not let my hubby know that haha
I got my referral through today! I go on the 13th November and I'm not sure if it's for like a consultation or the HCG
I best get in contact with someone tomorrow to find out :)
Last day of work tomorrow then a week off! Much needed! I'm so exhausted

That's good that your referral came through. Hope it goes well for you and you feel like you're getting somewhere.

Ok getting a bit odd now at work! 5 people have announced their pregnancies and they're all due at similar times ! What are the odds lol
Apparently there's a mystical fertility chair, I best get sat on it haha

In other news. My referral is on the 13th however I'm going to have to cancel. I have a work thing that day that I just can't miss :-( and hubby hasn't done his sperm analysis yet. I'd like to take the results of that along to our referral. Suppose I can do another month of trying in the mean time.
I will be testing end of this month, really trying to BD every other day but we're both so tired :-(
How do people find the stamina lol x

Hello, good luck! My cycles are regular (although I do get spotting), I get positive ovulation tests and my bbt confirm I'm ovulating too. So I'd say you've got good signs! PCOS is still a bitch though, hate it!

Yeah I'm feeling a bit like that.
A bit heavy and achey. Very sleepy today though and had a massive sinus pressure headache :-(
Even went back to bed which I never do lol
I'm on CD 44
I normally have cycles of 38 days.
I hope I come on before next weekend as I'm going to the spa!
Eep :-/
I'm not sure if I ovulated this month because I never got a peak on the tests.
Noticed earlier my CM is clear and sticky, not sure what this means, TMI lol
What CD are you on?
X

Oh, I totally know how you feel!! I'm on CD39 with no AF in sight. I've been utterly exhausted for 10 days or so, and I've also had this crazy sinus pressure headache all week - every time I lean forward it feels like my head is about to explode. But I've done 3 tests, all negative, and it's just winding me up now!!

Hi guys!

I'm back
Still no sticky egg but now on the road to seeking medical intervention.
I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow to refer me for a Hysterosalpingogram test
Not particularly looking forward to this.

Can anyone give me any facts

X

Hmm, I haven't had a Hysterosalpingogram, but I had a hysteroscopy recently and it wasn't too bad... It was a bit painful but all over very quickly and no worse than menstrual cramps. I hope the hysterosalpingogram is the same! Good luck!

My hubby has an appointment on Jan 3rd :)
Then I'm hoping to schedule our joint appointment together
Still trying though!
Period is due at the end of the month :)
Thank you for all your support

X

Ovulation happens tomorrow for me apparently! Going off my tracker

We've dtd a few nights this week including tonight
Fingers crossed I ovulate!

X

So didn't dtd last night which was ovulation however did it the day before and today too so I should be covered?

My nipples are absolutely killing ! Always do around ovulation time, which I guess is a good sign.
I'm feeling positive this month, no idea why? Haha
Maybe it's the 5 people who are pregnant at work that are making me all broody haha
X

So didn't dtd last night which was ovulation however did it the day before and today too so I should be covered?

My nipples are absolutely killing ! Always do around ovulation time, which I guess is a good sign.
I'm feeling positive this month, no idea why? Haha
Maybe it's the 5 people who are pregnant at work that are making me all broody haha
X
That must be tough to have 5 people pregnant in work :(

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Haha aw no, I'm so so happy for them :)
And I keep asking questions haha
I'm enjoying all the little bumps popping up its nice :)
They all know of my fertility issues, I've had them that long now it's just apart of who I am.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back