Finally!

Sounds like you've had a very productive day :)

Haha deffo worse things lol
We are off out to nandos tonight!
I did the ovulation test earlier today, takes a while to register.
It came up with low fertile, so looks like I am about to ovulate at the time I thought (the 9th)
We haven't DTD in a while lol so hopefully tonight he isn't feeling unwell or too hot or tired!
God these sound like excuses I usually make haha
X

Aww, maybe he's just subconsciously scared lol I've never been to Nando's which surprises a lot of people haha hope you have a nice evening :) xx

It's overpriced but I like it haha
We only go every now and then.
It was lovely though thank you :)

He's fallen asleep again... And I'm in my fertile days!
Fml lol maybe I can wake him up haha

Yep haha!
He has tonsillitis or the beginning of it though so I'm all 'don't kiss me!!' Haha!
Will test with the clear blue Ov later today, I'm hoping for a smiley face saying I'm high fertile haha
Praying!
We're off to a restaurant this morning it's called slatterys in whitefield, it's amazing, you have to book like months in advance for a Saturday, I booked in October haha
It's a chocolatier it's amazing :-D x

Oh lovely. Sounds very nice!

Ah tonsillitis is awful, I've had it a couple of times. My throat was sore this morning actually but it's got better now. Thankfully. And I've been having stomach pains today which I hope are nothing. Back to work again tomorrow. xxx

I have stuffed my face today it's actually disgusting lol
My house is spotless though, I did all my planning and I've Done 3 loads of washing haha
My husband went to motor cross thing at Manchester arena,
Not my thing! But he seemed to like it.
I did the clear blue earlier today and it came up with low fertile again however my cm was quite like sticky clear, tmi! Lol
But we bd early hours of the morning not sure I'm gonna get much out of him tonight no pun intended haha he's tired and so am I tbh! Lol
Looks like I will ovulate around the day my tracker says so deffo :)
Will do the ovulation test tomorrow. I'm hoping it says high fertility,
I keep thinking how wonderful it would be to get pregnant on the first month :-o but a little terrifying haha!
I don't know what to expect! But I have bought what to expect when expected book so I may start reading lol
X

Hi!!!

How exciting! I have PCOS and 2st over weight but I am slowly getting it off!! I have longer cycles at 36 days and I don't k ow if I am ovulating!

Anyway just to say hi and good luck! This is our 1st month of properly trying xxxxx

Hiya nice to meet you :)

My cycles are around 37 days sometimes longer sometimes shorter,
I am quite overweight tbh but I do have a balanced diet I just overeat. I have lost 10lbs but my BMI is still quite high,
I have joined the gym and hoping to lose :)
Despite a high BMI I am active, I work all the hours God sends and I can never sit still!
I never used to be overweight, I used to be very small hah but I got comfy in relationship and life and it happens, then the PCOS diagnosis and it all does get on top of you.
I am hoping to go swimming in the morning It's deffo my fave exercise :-D

But we bd early hours of the morning not sure I'm gonna get much out of him tonight no pun intended haha

Brilliant! Hahaha

I've stuffed my face too all over Christmas, but that's what it's all about haha starting to eat healthier though since my period finished in anticipation for getting pregnant as well as taking my folic acid. Although following the boy diet too, so having more sodium & potassium, I'm having lots of salty potatoes & bananas. :lol:

I never read anything but I bought my OH a book (kind of as a joke) and he did read a bit of that.

This forum will come in handy if you're ever stuck I was always asking questions first time round. Probably will this time, too. It would be nice to fall first cycle but all the BFNs I'm reading keep reminding me it may not be so easy.

I'm starting to check my cervix & will be testing with OPKs next week. Getting excited. Lol xxx

Jacko nice to meet you! Have you tried OPKs to find out if your ovulating?

I'm going to use them this cycle.

Good luck with TTC! What cycle day are you? xxx

Haha I bought some new gym gear earlier and gonna go tomorrow :) I'm feeling pumped!
I got another 'low fertility' on the ovulation pack again, but my tracker says 9th!
Last month I was spot on with ovulation,
I'm on CD23 of a 37 day cycle,
We have bd quite a lot in the last few days, but he feels really on board now, especially because we were discussing ways in which we would break the news to his parents.
I found some cute ways on the Internet with like pea pods haha his mum will squeal! :-D
Suppose all I can keep doing is what we're doing now.
I'm going to try and be super organised this term, I have 5 weeks until half term and not long until Easter,
I wouldn't mind going away at Easter but we're trying to save now. I have things I want to do around the house too, in fact quite a long list haha
im quite crafty and I enjoy writing letters. I want my own crafting room so thought under my stairs would be perfect I also have a load of books I need to store somewhere too, my 'spare' room is packed with 'stuff'

Mines 28 and I usually O on 14 but gonna test just to see for sure.

Glad your OH is feeling good about the whole thing now. Mines been super cute about it which is making me so excited haha

Pea pods? Haha I'm gonna be creative this time around I think. :)

I'm watching one born every minute tonight. It always brings back memories of having my LO, I can't wait to do it all again. :)

I want to go to London for my birthday next month, but not sure yet what we're going to be doing.

Ooh, I wanted to turn our space under the stairs into a bit of a reading snug, seen a really cute idea for one online! Our spare room is full of 'stuff' too. Two Moses baskets, a carseat, the stage one part of the pram, etc haha! And LOs Christmas presents that aren't yet out of the box are all in there 'cause she hasn't opened everything yet. It was supposed to be OHs man cave but we've got too much stuff! I think we're hoarders haha xxx

Yeah haha something like a little gift box with a knitted pea pod an 'get ready for our little pea' same thing but with a monkey nut lol 'get ready for our little peanut' haha
So stinking cute!!
I really want to go to the Harry Potter tour but I'm all the way in Lancashire and it'd require a stay over in London and I'm clueless when it comes to down there lol
We live in a two bed semi, our downstairs is huge though we have a bit extension on the back and front,
Both bedrooms have built in wardrobes and are both doubles, so I'm pretty set up for when we find out we are pregnant.
I'm excited to plan a new bedroom :)
Did you find out what you were having? I don't think we would haha
Aw I love reading snugs! I have thought of this lol
X

2am I got to sleep last night! Dunno if it was first day back nerves or what but I was like BOILNG
I am boiling still today, nauseous, sore boobs! Sure sign of ovulation surely!
Either way we bd yesterday and will tonight. I have packed my gym gear for after school, I'm gonna go swimming woo!
I'm a big girl but I do love swimming haha and it's something I would want to carry on into pregnancy :)
X

That's the exact reason I want to go. I absolutely love Harry Potter! We'll have to stay too, we're around 6 hours from London & there and back in a day is exhausting.

Ours is three bedroom but one of the rooms is smaller than the other two, and I always said I wouldn't put a child in that room, :lol: but it's big enough, just me being picky 'cause I wanna move! Haha

We did, OH wanted to know, I wanted a surprise but I *knew* from the start as my morning sickness was so bad & my GP basically said it's most likely a girl. The big reason I'd like a boy this time around.

It's been quite warm here lately. LOs bedroom was 26° yesterday morning. Couldn't believe it!

Does sound good for ovulation, are you testing today?

Have a nice first day back. xxx

Yeah, I hear swimming is really good when your pregnant as it takes all the weight of your bump. I didn't really have a bump, I said to OH last night as we were watching OBEM "I just looked bloated" lol

I'm a huge HP fan haha
We looked at moving but house prices have shot up :-/
It's crazy, we looked around the 260 mark but you get a semi detached around here around a 4 bed or so but I'm after an old farm house or something to restore :) but there is no chance I can get that. I don't want to spent 260 though, we bought our house for 89, 5 years ago and I love it haha it's quite big really, we have done sooo much to it too!
Our mortgage is only 420 per month so its pretty cheap :)
Where abouts are you from?
I tested today and I was still at low fertile? God knows what's going on with my body I think I may have missed it.
I am shattered ! But had a decent day :)
Joined the gym, feeling well,
How was your day? X

Too far north! Haha

Ours was a shell when we bought it, which we wanted. But didn't take into account me being pregnant so the house has been neglected pretty much until this year. We got basics, new kitchen cause it needed one, new carpets, all walls papered white & I did LOs room up. Then it was left so doesn't really have our stamp on it yet. Getting our first new bathroom next month. :)

I've no idea how OPKs work really. My thoughts were you can always get a faint line and only the lines that are darker than the control line should be taken as fertile. If you get the dark line from then til sometime between 12-36 hours you will ovulate.

I had a good day, never done much as LO was at her grandparents. xxx

Haha I enjoy being a northerner :-D
Although it's bloomin freezing at the moment!
We've had our huge log burner lit every night, I just love it haha
Better than watching the tv lol

Aw sounds like you've done a lot to your house!
I'm hoping this Feb half term I can do more to mine,
I want to re-Paint the stairs/landing/hallway which is a monster of a job!
I wouldn't mind new stairs carpets but my hubby said I wasn't allowed them as there's nothing wrong with ours lol I beg to differ hah

I got a darker line yesterday than previous days but still low fertile.
I've woken up feeling a little sick this morning, I think we've missed our chance this month, hubby still has tonsillitis and he's refusing to go to the doctor because he thinks he's being a 'man' and putting up with the pain saying it'll go away on its own! Blah! So no BD for a few days now :-/

So glad today is hump day!
My kids have been fairly well behaved but they're all tired lol so am I tbh!
I overslept yesterday morning, turning my alarm off is a dangerous thing!
I'm praying for a snow day this week lol
X

It's meant to snow here, I hope it does! The wind is horrendous out there. LO and I are having a duvet day. :) and the dog who has plonked himself in between us haha

A lot of the time the tonsillitis is viral anyway so he could be right not visiting the GP, unless there are white puss spots on his tonsils? Then he needs to go!

Is it? My dog thinks everyday is hump day he's been going crazy with OH this last few days haha

I'm going to start OPKs today. App says fertile window starts tomorrow.

Have a nice day xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back