Finally!

Either that or about to?
No idea haha
Isn't it amazing how someone could have sex once and fall pregnant yet some people it takes such a long time when actually the window for conception is pretty small haha
I'm feeling a little better tonight,
Just at the in laws, I'm gonna have some McDonald's French fries in a minute I'm well wanting some salt! Seen as I think it's been totally depleated from my system lol
X

Does your OPKs not come with a little leaflet explaining what the lines mean? I think mine did.

I know, we got pregnant with our daughter really easily, like we weren't trying, it just happened.

But now I'm wondering if it'll take longer 'cause we're trying. Also I'm worrying if perhaps the depo injection could have caused some kind of issues.

Mmm McDonald's :lol:
xxx

Basically says if it's faint it's negative then a strong line suggests you are ovulating.
I have just got in from my in laws,
Stopped off at McDonald's on the way back and finally got my fries haha!
And because I don't actually like McDonald's but had a bite of a cheese burger once I ordered a double cheeseburger without the cheese haha!
Random I know but I'm a KFC kinda girl!
My in laws and hubby were munching on sweets and chocolate all night and I felt really crampy and sick, my stomach is just in agony :-(
I think I'll ring the doctors tomorrow
X

Yeah I would, pregnancy can make you feel bad enough without having a bug as well, best to see what it is and get it sorted. :) Hope you're feeling better today xxx

Woke up feeling 10x better today! Thank god,
Hubby is back at work tomorrow, I'm gutted! I have until Monday off so tomorrow I shall be spending the day doing my school work in prep for the new term. Is it bad I haven't missed my little munchkins lol
I have really enjoyed a decent break!
It's been pretty blissful except the gastroenteritis haha
How's everyone else's day been?
I'm trying to DTD every other day now but my hubby is still very anxious I think he knows what I'm plotting so he has it in his head then freaks out? He wants it but he's nervous and doesn't like change lol
I shall have to just make him forget that is my motive haha
X

I started back on the 27th which in a way I liked as I never got to the stage where I felt like I was off so was so easy going back. *rolleye* Whereas OH went back yesterday and it was a big shock for him.

I'm off for two weeks next month though, can't wait! Probably be *if all goes well* when my morning sickness will kick in! Haha

When I volunteered in primary I missed the kids so much when I left! But I imagine the full 5 days a week might change your opinion :lol:

I've had a nice day today, been off so had the full day with my baby, we went to town & then when OH came home went shopping. (Sounds so boring written down haha) but it's been nice having my girl to myself for the first time in two weeks! :)

My OH would be pretty suspicious if I was trying it on every other night. :lol: xxx

I went back to work yesterday, although I had to work from home over xmas and NY, it was horrific! Ah well, only a week and a half and I'm on holiday for a week, I can't wait!

I got my peak today on my CBFM, I was so excited this morning I ran back into the bedroom and thrust the monitor into my OH's face, he just laughed at me! I'm hoping I can convince him into another BD tonight, hehe!!

Aw I love a relaxed day I can just sit on my sofa. When I'm working I can go all week without sitting downstairs relaxing. My office is upstairs you see and most days I just end up getting home and sitting in it working until silly o clock.
I had left the heating on tonight, and my hubby hates being warm especially at bed time.
So he had a paddy and now I can't initiate anything because he's too hot haha
Damn!
I noticed changes in my CM too today, so I have a feeling I am ovulating or close to! X

Wow my OH would do it next to a volcano. Nothing would stop him. :lol: we're supposed to be holding out until I ovulate, but I may do it once when af has finished so we're not doing a whole fortnight without! Haha

Haha it was his first day back at work today so he wanted his sleep lol

God Monday is proper creeping up on me!
I was meant to start on my work today but I just could not be bothered!
I think I need to start waking up at 6am again to get back into the routine eep!
X

I'm off until Sunday now this week has flown by.

Life seems to go so quickly these days. Still can't believe it's January already and we'll be TTC in like just over a week!

Tell me about it, I'll be 27 next April, I still feel 18!
I'm so excited to start a family, everything is going well in life in general at the moment, this feels like the missing piece of the puzzle :)
We have already booked Florida for this July for 3 weeks but I think I will have to cancel it now and try to get the deposit back because of fears of zika. I love Florida! I'm a bit gutted but I want a baby more haha
Trouble is, when summer rolls round and I get pregnant fairly soon I'll be too pregnant to go anywhere lol x

I was pregnant during summer with my first. In fact, we worked out I conceived on January 14th 2014... which is kinda amazing because ovulation this month is January 14th....
But anyway. It was a bit naff not being able to go anywhere or do anything, but it wasn't half as bad as I expected and I actually enjoyed it.. chilling out in the sun, I done some volunteering, it was nice, except the part when I was in hospital with HBP missing the sun :lol:

This year I wanted to go R&L festival to see Muse but if all goes to plan I'll be too far gone. Which sucks but like you say baby = 10x better.

Yep deffo, little sacrifices in the scheme of things.
My hubby is feeling quite poorly tonight, he doesn't normally get ill so for him to complain means it's quite bad :-( poor thing. I just ordered a clear blue ovulation tester! Seems the bees knees in testing, it arrives tomorrow I'll report back how I get on with it x

I struggled to sleep last night, OH was snoring, the dog was snoring, and I was laying awake for hours.

Is that a onetime use thing? Or can you reuse it? I've no idea. I've got some cheap OPKs I'm gonna start using though. Hopefully if I start earlier I'll catch the surge as it just didn't seem to work last time but I only tested on my ovulation day (according to app)

Last month I had a positive ovulation test but this month I'm struggling to see faint lines.
It's like a digital holder and you shove the little disposable strips in to be read, I haven't checked how much the strips cost
I imagine not toooo much?
The holder and 20 strips cost me £28 on Amazon,

My hubby was snoring away too! He doesn't wake up no matter how much I dig him too.
He's such a heavy sleeper they'll be no chance of him ever getting up to see to a baby lol I don't think I'd trust him neither because when he wakes up from a deep sleep he's not fully conscious it's very odd
Hah

Ahhh I see. I may invest in one if we have no luck this month.

It's strange I used to be a heavy sleeper and now I hear next doors baby waking up! :lol:

My OH sometimes "doesn't hear" our daughter when she gets up, and I know for a fact he's waiting for me to go. :lol: LO was right next to our bed for 12 mths so there was no chance of not hearing her.

Don't resign yourself to doing all the night feeds / changes alone! xxx

He's dangerous lol he used to have night terrors. I caught him one time spooning a lamp under the quilt it was on the bedside table then ended up in bed with him switched on! Haha
He has peed in the washing basket!
Gets up and stares at me haha used to really freak me out now I just shout at him lol
I don't think I'd trust him to tend to a baby haha
God I'm still chilling in bed how lazy!!!
i know next week will be full on though so I'm trying to rest as much as possible lol

Hahaha!!! There's worse things you could find him in bed with :lol

My OH has crazy dreams when he's really tired and will wake up terrified something's in the room with us. Which is quite scary for me but he never remembers.

Of I wish I was in bed! I've been up, bathed LO made breakfast, got her dressed, made snacks, got her things ready for school, got her dressed again 'cause she had an accident just as we're about to leave! And dropped her at school. Home now for an hours peace. :lol: well, I need to peel potatoes so not like I'm gonna be living it up hahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back