Ffs :-(

scn

Reaction score
Losing my fourth baby in 12 months :-(
Got my bfp last week and started bleeding heavy with a lot of cramps today. I was only 5 weeks but it still hurts :cry:
Don't think I'm ever going to be a mother :-(

I'm sorry for your loss. People on here have gone through similar then got their sticky. Fx hun x

So sorry hun, are you sure it's all over? Can you get it checked out anytime soon? You will be a mother, maybe the doctors will do some tests to give you answers. Sending positive thoughts xx

Oh hun, I am so very sorry.

Please don't give up. You will get to be a mum one day - we all will. Stay strong and take care. I hope you can get some answers from the doctor. Much love x x

So sorry you're going through this again. I think 4 mc was when I felt the way you are now, but 3 months on I got a sticky bfp. Don't give up.

Sorry to hear this hun,

Have you had any testing? or been referred to recurrent miscarriage clinic?

Maybe this is an option when you feel stronger?

Keep well

xxxxxx

omg I am so sorry, I didn't actually realise you'd got another bfp. It's so unfair, but if you just try and grasp hold of hope that the next could be your sticky by looking at ladies like Fliss hopefully that will keep you going. Massive hugs duck :hugs: I am so so sorry and thinking of you xxxx

Im really sorry you are going through this agan. You should definetly be eligible for testing and further help when you are ready!!

Oh no, so sorry. I didn't even know you got a BFP again. I know you mc around the same time as me last time, I really am sorry its seems to be happening again. I know you will get your baby, we all just have to beleive it will come true xx

I'm so sorry ur going through this again I had a 5 week loss last yr and I thought just like you it was never going to happen , don't give up I know at the minute it feels raw and unfair but u will get ur baby I'm sure of that , big hugs xxx

so sorry you have had to go through this again! ffs! indeed......please don't give up hope.

I'm so sorry scn, my thoughts are with you and your oh :hugs: x x

Karen I'm so sorry Hun, thinking of you and your oh xx

Noooo! SCN. I'm sorry to hear that!!!
Giant hugs from me

Sorry to hear about your loss xx

Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry *hugs*

x

Oh Hun, I'm really sorry to hear this. Thinking of you xxx

The only ones who definitely dont become mummys are those who give up trying x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.