Ffs :-(

I'm so so sorry to hear about your loss SCN :hug: :hug: I also had 4 mcs between July 2012 and May 2013 and had started to believe I would never be a mummy. I was just about to start IVF treatment in September when I fell pregnant again naturally. I know its heartbreaking but don't give up hope, it will happen for you too :hug: :hug: xxxxx

I can sympathise completely. I lost four in a row before this pregnancy. Had all the tests but nothing came up except slightly elevated (but still in OK range) blood clotting levels. After checking it was safe I put myself on baby aspirin (tiny ones for heart attack threats etc) and am now 17+2 with twins. Could be coincidence, I'm no Dr but certainly get the tests done. It could be something easily revolvable. I nearly threw in the towel too and now I am infinitely grateful that I didn't!!! Good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you xx

Oh no Karen, sorry to hear this. Take care xx

OMG, I am so so sorry, I wish I could do something to take your pain away. Sending you tons of love and hugs

Michelle x

know exactly what you mean about being a Mommy, we have just lost our 13th baby. 12 miscarriages and our latest was an ectopic (only 2 weeks ago) xxx:hugs:

oh Karen so sorry for your loss again. Nothing anyones says will make you feel better right now but give it time you will find the strength to keep trying and you WILL get your baby. Take time to look after yourself and keep looking forward. Big hugs to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back