Hospital on monday

mishm

Reaction score
Hi,well it all started for me on thursday morning lots of heavy bleeding clots and everything not nice but just hoping its all happened naturally,got the hospital on monday morning to get a scan to see if everything has come away,if it hasnt then they will take me for a d&c,i think it has all came away the ammount of bleeding ive done over the last few days but only thing worrying me is on friday bleeding slowed down by fri night it was heavier again and back with like bad period pains then today ive had hardly any bleeding cramps not bad until tonight they came back and also bleeding is back just like a heavy period but im worrying,is it normal for the bleeding to slow down then pick up again?
think im just worrying over everything as i really hope i dont need a d&c after going through all that.
thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any advice dont know what i would do without you lot xxx

hi hun hope your ok. :hug: I had a D and C and i bleed on and off heavily and then lightly for a couple of days, like iv said if your in a lot of pain or the bleeding is really heaving then get yourself checked out. Sounds like you have passed most of it now, hope monday goes ok for you and i will be thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: x x

When I miscarried the bleeding did keep going from light to heavy with cramps, think its just normal hun. I really hope you dont have to go through anything else :hug:

hope all goes ok hun will be thinking of you :hug: xxxxxxxxx

good luck today hun, i hope your body has sorted it naturally

:hug: :hug:

Back from the hsopital and had my scan and i dont need to have a d&c :dance: was so relieved to hear that they gave me antibiotics just to make sure i dont get any infection as she said i still have a little bit to come away but the sac and tissue have gone which is good just a bit of bleeding and clots for a few more days.sorry tmi.
Im glad it happened naturally and didnt need a d&c after going through all that on thursday but i feel a bit more upset at what has actually happened.
Thank you all for your support it has helped me :hug:

It's only natural for it to sink in and hurt even more now, :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for you. Glad it went ok, and you didn't need a D&C, hope you get on well with the anti-biotics and rest of the bleeding.

hi hun im glad it went ok for you look after yourself it will take a while but you will be ok PM me if you need a chat at all. :hug: :hug: x x

hi hun, i'm really pleased that you didnt need anything more done, i'm sorry its made you feel upset about the th situation, take some time to rest n relax :hug:

glad to hear you managed to avoid D&C , take care and look after yourself..it's been a hard time :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back