HOW LONG DID IT LAST?

KateQPR

Reaction score
How long did your m/c symptoms last for?

I started spotting on friday, then very heavy and painful cramping and passing of the sac. Since then i've had some bleeding, but still have light cramps and an achey stomach 48 hours later.

Does the cramping or discomfort stop when the bleeding does? Just feeling a bit achey...

Aww Sweatheart, I was told you can bleed up to two weeks after the miscarage, i am still lightly bleading now and i still have cramps that come and go.....

:hug: :hug: :hug:

If you feel achey it could either be straining pains or your body still contracting trying to get things out...

I hope you feel better soon

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I had a week of light spotting and then about 4-5 days of quite heavy bleeding changing a pad every couple of hours

Then it just tailed off so i would say about 2 weeks for me

everyone is a little different though hun

:hug: :hug:

For me also the spotting started on a friday. then saturday a little brownish discharge. Sunday I was seeing fresh blood in the spotting. Monday - Friday the following week I started to have stronger brown discharge with clots (Sorry if TMI) and then by friday it was completely over. Monday till wednesday was heavier than thursday and friday...

For me it lasted exactly a week from spotting to completely over - we are all different...

My mum adviced me to have 6-7 dates a day during the process so I took them from monday - thursday ..apparently it helps remove anything your body does not require (in miscarriages)...similarly we should avoid dates for the first 3 months of pregnancy and just before giving birth ... I dont think its an old wives tale but this was what I learnt - not an advice, just an experience from my end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back