Felt Baby Move

xx emma xx

Reaction score
I was trying to get to sleep lastnight and turned round quite abruptly, all of a sudden there was these wavy feelings in my stomach. Cant remember who but someone posted on this once that it felt like a fish in your stomach hitting off the sides in waves and thats what i felt. Im quite a loud sneezer and sneezed 3 times when lying in bed and each time i felt these waves again. I must have woken baby up lol. Does this sound like it was the baby?? xx

I was trying to get to sleep lastnight and turned round quite abruptly, all of a sudden there was these wavy feelings in my stomach. Cant remember who but someone posted on this once that it felt like a fish in your stomach hitting off the sides in waves and thats what i felt. Im quite a loud sneezer and sneezed 3 times when lying in bed and each time i felt these waves again. I must have woken baby up lol. Does this sound like it was the baby?? xx

its mee who describes it like that and yeah it was most likely baby unless you had wind at the same time :)

Oh yeah it was you haha i remember now! I dont think it was wind plus ive never felt anything like this before it just felt different. :) xx

it was most likely the baby then if you didnt have wind :)

That's lovely!! I can't wait until I can feel the baby moving! I too am wondering if I will know what it feels like. When is the normal time to feel movements?

Xx

That's lovely!! I can't wait until I can feel the baby moving! I too am wondering if I will know what it feels like. When is the normal time to feel movements?

Xx

every woman is different hun im still not entirely sure if i have felt this 1 yet and its my 5th but im in no rush as know i will soon have a foot or arm in my rib lol

I read in my pregnacy books that some ppl can feel it from 15 weeks but its completely normal not to feel anything until around 20 weeks. Think i was lucky lastnight!! xx

I felt mine at 17 weeks and it hasn't stopped since!! Well thats what it seems like.

I started feeling 'Something' thislast week or so but wasnt sure if it was baby or wind.. I think even if its your 1st ,2nd etc its hard to tell. But last night I got some definate prods or kicks. Also a foot or hand moving up and down :D Was amazing.. cant wait to feel more :D

Oh wow! I thought I felt little waves when I was yawning last night but I think mine could have been wind lol! xx

its so exciting when you start to feel the baby move, i felt this one at about 17 weeks off and on and only very light tapsevery few days now i feel baby every night when i ge into bed, dont feel it in the day but i'm probably too busy to notice. or i got 1 lazy baby lol. its feels different for evey one i have been waiting for the bubbles popping feeling but never got it just tiny taps.

I started feeling something at 18 weeks - like popping to start with and just very occasionally. Over the last couple of weeks have felt things more often so I'm sure it is baby but still doesn't feel like proper kicks yet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back