amazing!

rosey

Reaction score
was laid on my back this morning and i felt a heavy sensation in my lower stomach. I felt my stomach and on the left side my stomach was really hard and felt as though part of the baby was poking out, like its bum or something? is this normal at 18 weeks? i keep getting this heaving sensation that i can't really describe but i guess its baby moving? anyone else?

I felt a hard lump a bit like an orange last week. Im taking it was the baby. It was very cool, I keep poking my belly to see if it comes back but it hasn't. :(

Sounds like baby though Hun!

i feel as though my stomach is getting tight also, i feel like i have got a ball in there or something ha

also it feels as though i can feel something inside me which i didn't expect

i get the heavy feeling and it makes me feel a bit queasy/.....lasts about 20-30 seconds...i think it baby having a good old move or stretch or something..x

I felt my baby move from 17 weeks and thats what it felt like :)

Pip is like that first thing in the morning. He is always right up front showing himself off in the morning!! My belly is always hard in the morning, it gets softer during the day then harder as I walk round! He likes to show people he is there! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back