when did everyone feel baby move?

ERIN84

Reaction score
I have just felt some weird fluttery feelings in my tummy while lying down watching Come dine with me! Hope it wasnt just my tummy thinking about the yummy food and was the baby moving! :)

Different to anything i have felt before...HOW EXCITING!

When did all you girls feel any movements? x

I felt flutters at 10 weeks although according to my new dates that would have been 11 weeks, it was definitely baby - being my second I recognised the fluttery feeling :)

so im def not imaging it then? its a wierd but wonderfull feeling!

20 weeks with my first, 15+ with my 2nd and about 17 with this one :)

Felt my first proper kick in the bath last night - then sat there in tears - was amazing

So exciting! Can't wait to feel my first kick (15 weeks, 3 days and couting :))

I felt something strange a couple of nights ago, but it hasn't happened since so I'm not sure what it was! It felt almost like there was air trapped in water and I felt it go 'blub blub blub' if that makes sense!! I didn't want to get too excited in case was just wind :p

Last edited:
I felt something a couple of weeks ago which seems really early and I havent felt anything since but I got up in the night for a wee (again) and when I got back into bed I lay on my back and felt something like a pulse but right in my womb, kind of like the feeling when you get a pulse in your eye. It was really wierd. Next morning I mentioned it to OH and he said it was too early. I havent felt anything since so maybe it wasnt or maybe I just really pi**ed baby off by suddenly getting up and weeing so it gave a massive kick?! It was so wierd at the scan baby was wriggling around and I couldnt feel a thing. I cant wait to feel it properly, from everyone else's experience Id say it could be 2-4 more weeks for me!

i have had some hopeful moments already but im really not sure!

at my last scan they told me tht i have a high and very 'forward' placenta so i may feel movements later than most because there is extra padding for me. dammit lol x

My friend's placenta was very forward, so she felt her baby most when laying down and relaxing.
x

I wish I knew where my placenta is!

I dont think i have any problems my little girl is very very active hense the painful ribs....im just uncomfortable in general if im honest lol

xx

awww isnt it funny how we all wish for it then when we get it its awful, was the same with morning sickness!

yeah i know exactly what u mean, i just cant get comfortable in anyway, and im bloody massive lol xx

i felt little flutters since about 8 weeks i think but i havent felt anything for about 3 weeks and im getting worried but iv gotta wait to find out if baby is ok x

Thanks yea i no everything will be fine just cant help but worry somethings goin to happen between now and 14weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back