Feels empty

I've been on holiday and as I'm not having a donation this month I'd backed off a little :oops:

libs said:
I've been on holiday and as I'm not having a donation this month I'd backed off a little :oops:

Did you go abroad? Was it hot? Hope you not got a nice tan i am white milk bottle white lol

Good for you takign some time to yourself.

:hug:

It's when you take your temperature 1st thing every morning and note it on a chart. www.fertilityfriend.com is good. Your temperature rises when you have ovulated. If you are pg it stays high if your not it'll drop back down. There's more to it than that but that's it in a nutshell.

You should read that Taking Charge of Your Fertility book by Toni Weschler, it's recommended highly on this site. There's a thread at the top of the TTC section about it. I read it and learnt loads. My DH now knows what a cervix looks like. I don't think he ever really wanted to tho!
:lol:

mum2be? said:
libs said:

Did you go abroad? Was it hot? Hope you not got a nice tan i am white milk bottle white lol

No - should have been going to Majorca but as my holiday was reduced from 2 weeks to 4 days we went to Blackpool :rotfl: was lovely weather though :shock:

And I never go white :wink: thanks to my Croatian heritage :D Though I'm paler than usual as I haven't seen the sun with working

Silly question, where do you get the thermometer from? Do you reccomend any especially for TTC?

I got mine of e-bay for about £5 inc postage. Make sure it's a Basal or BBT thermometer. It's different to the normal type.

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
Thank god I'm not on the pull otherwise they would make the man either run or burst out laughing! :rotfl:

I know what you mean, but any man that has the strength to get them off me at the end of the night and restore blood circulation to that area can do whatever he wants with me. I'd be that grateful! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Might have to call out the fire brigade..... :rotfl: :rotfl:

My ticker is a bit of guesswork, as my periods are all over place due to coming off pill... but thats when i think i should test!

Freepie have you tried charting? This is my 1st month doing it and it's great reassured me that I am ovualting and eliminates alot of the guess work. Just wish it would tell me why it's taking so damn long to fall pg. :roll:

libs said:

It's when you take your temperature 1st thing every morning and note it on a chart. www.fertilityfriend.com is good. Your temperature rises when you have ovulated. If you are pg it stays high if your not it'll drop back down. There's more to it than that but that's it in a nutshell.

You should read that Taking Charge of Your Fertility book by Toni Weschler, it's recommended highly on this site. There's a thread at the top of the TTC section about it. I read it and learnt loads. My DH now knows what a cervix looks like. I don't think he ever really wanted to tho!
:lol:

mum2be? said:
libs said:

No - should have been going to Majorca but as my holiday was reduced from 2 weeks to 4 days we went to Blackpool :rotfl: was lovely weather though :shock:

And I never go white :wink: thanks to my Croatian heritage :D Though I'm paler than usual as I haven't seen the sun with working

Silly question, where do you get the thermometer from? Do you reccomend any especially for TTC?

I got mine of e-bay for about £5 inc postage. Make sure it's a Basal or BBT thermometer. It's different to the normal type.

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
Thank god I'm not on the pull otherwise they would make the man either run or burst out laughing! :rotfl:

I know what you mean, but any man that has the strength to get them off me at the end of the night and restore blood circulation to that area can do whatever he wants with me. I'd be that grateful! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Might have to call out the fire brigade..... :rotfl: :rotfl:

My ticker is a bit of guesswork, as my periods are all over place due to coming off pill... but thats when i think i should test!

Freepie have you tried charting? This is my 1st month doing it and it's great reassured me that I am ovualting and eliminates alot of the guess work. Just wish it would tell me why it's taking so damn long to fall pg. :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back