have you all realised? make a list..

lisa&alex

Reaction score
there are loads of us due aroudn the same time..lets make a list of those due in end dec/january put ur name here.. i wanna see how empty tri 3 is gonna be in feb lol..

Lisa.. if I carry on like this I have a feeling I will still be here at Easter!!!!

27th jan..... but i reckion 19th 8)

7th Jan. Although looking at the size of my bump this morning I'm not sure it's going to be physically possible for me to hang on that long! :lol:

Official date 7th Jan. Provisional c-section date New Years Eve :roll: But ask me again a week today as that is my next scheduled scan and when they are supposed to be giving me a firm date. Baby is engaged so i think it will be earlier.

I'm xmas eve, just 2 weeks to go :cheer: :cheer: well hopefully

11th Jan, but it feels as if she's performing preliminary excavations, :shock: OUCH!

16th jan but telling myself and others 1st feb now so i don't get upset if she is late or keep getting phone call to ask if she is here yet-that would annoy me!

annem said:
16th jan but telling myself and others 1st feb now so i don't get upset if she is late or keep getting phone call to ask if she is here yet-that would annoy me!

Im sorry I didnt do this - might start saying the end of Jan, if I had people torturing me when Im already fed up Id hate it.

16th January, but I've had a strong feeling all along that I'll be a week or so early and will go in the 1st week of January instead. I really hope so :)

You best not all bugger off and leave me again like you did in tri 2.

I get all lonely. :cry: :cry:

Now dont be so selfish and keep your legs crossed!

billy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back