Feels empty

libs said:
I've been on holiday and as I'm not having a donation this month I'd backed off a little :oops:

Did you go abroad? Was it hot? Hope you not got a nice tan i am white milk bottle white lol

Good for you takign some time to yourself.

:hug:

It's when you take your temperature 1st thing every morning and note it on a chart. www.fertilityfriend.com is good. Your temperature rises when you have ovulated. If you are pg it stays high if your not it'll drop back down. There's more to it than that but that's it in a nutshell.

You should read that Taking Charge of Your Fertility book by Toni Weschler, it's recommended highly on this site. There's a thread at the top of the TTC section about it. I read it and learnt loads. My DH now knows what a cervix looks like. I don't think he ever really wanted to tho!
:lol:

mum2be? said:
libs said:
I've been on holiday and as I'm not having a donation this month I'd backed off a little :oops:

Did you go abroad? Was it hot? Hope you not got a nice tan i am white milk bottle white lol

Good for you takign some time to yourself.

:hug:

No - should have been going to Majorca but as my holiday was reduced from 2 weeks to 4 days we went to Blackpool :rotfl: was lovely weather though :shock:

And I never go white :wink: thanks to my Croatian heritage :D Though I'm paler than usual as I haven't seen the sun with working

Silly question, where do you get the thermometer from? Do you reccomend any especially for TTC?

I got mine of e-bay for about £5 inc postage. Make sure it's a Basal or BBT thermometer. It's different to the normal type.

hi im here too :wave:
Im just waiting for af to show her ugly face so i can get charting again, but we have had great fun bd'ing :wink:

i'm ere - waiting for AF who despite BFN, is late, when she is never late for me! I blame ttc, a lot of us seem to get annoying cycles then :x :)

I agree, I never quite know where I am anymore with number of days in my cycle, always thought I was quite regular but I don't think I am as regular as I thought. :? anyway good luck to you, hope you get a BFp soon.xx

I agree too!! it was great when I was on the pill - never late and AF always on time, the pill messes up your cycles. :?

I've got 3 days until AF or BFP (i hope). If AF doesn't show up i will prob test next weekend?

Sending baby dust to you! xxx

:pray: I'm keeping fingers crossed for you sarah that the witch stays away. :pray: :pray: :pray: xxxxxx

morning girls. how are we all?

im in my last week of waiting tempretures are still high feel like crap,
had a few symptoms but not indulging in them.
but drinkin my tea and it tastes foul. :pray: this is good.

:wave: Hi Jemz, I'm in my last weeks wait too, I hope you get your BFP, when are you testing? xxx

hi hun.

il be testin sunday (next) if af dosent show, when are u testin?

be cool to both to get bfp's this month.
im feeling very optimistic this month got a sneaky feelin but maybe its just hopin too much lol

probably try and wait till next weekend too. my AF is due friday so i'm gonna wait until friday at least!!! i'm a bit confused because I thought I ovulated around day 12/13 this cycle but at the moment i've got loads of creamy/ wet/ clear mucus sorry tmi :oops: so i'm wondering if I got it wrong and i'm ovulating now!! but that's really late in my cycle, any thoughts anyone?
xxxx

well the first time i started charting i thought i ovulated on day 14, but my chart has figured out i was ovulating on day 17.
2nd of all its common to have more than 1 patch of cervical fluid.
last of all it could be a symptom of pregnancy.

it's so confusing isn't it? well lets just hope it's BFP time for both of us. good luck hun.xxxx

:wave:

I'm still here, got my 1st ever + OPK yesterday so am chuffed about that. Will I have OV'd yesterday or today do you think? Been using Pre-Seed to so fingers crossed for this time :pray:

Been trying not to come on here as much and try and relax a bit so don't think I've been ignoring you all :hug:

:wave: Hi Skairdy, I haven't used the OPK's yet so I'm not sure but just wanted to wish you luck and hope you get a BFP very soon.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back