Feels empty

:wave: Hi sam ( I guessed that was your first name, I hope i got it right) :oops: we've not really told anyone that we are TTC my mum knows but thats about it, just don't want people always asking if we've managed it yet!! definitely up for 121 chats anytime just holler if you need me.xxxx

yes im sam! :rotfl:
its unbelievable how easy it is to get addicted and meeting new people in the same 'league' as us on here!

:wave: Sarah112 Welcome

I love to chat to people, if you pm me ya addy i add ya i cant type mine as i get kick off work pc security thing :evil:

It is too addictive this palce.

Oh by the way be prepaired to have your oh moan about how much time u spend here. mine hates it lol

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Hi tink, i am ok thanks, u ok? how long have you been TTC now?

I have been TTC since end of Jan, hope its a BFP this month as i am getting a bit fed up now!
:(

Hi

Being TTC for 3 months. I too haven't told anyone apart from my Mum, so hard keeping it to myself

Mx

Hi Moofa, same amount of time as us, It's really hard not telling anyone which is why this forum is cool because you can chat about stuff, good luck with everything, baby dust to both of us.xxx

Thanks.

It was my DH mother's birthday last night and I so wanted to tell them we were trying.

Good luck to everyone

Mx

hi moofa, same as tink really just to spread the baby dust n wish u luck too!

sam :)

Moofa,I've pm'd you if you want to get in touch anytime.xx

moofa, :wave:

I have been trying longer than these girls, good LUck hope it happens

for you soon

:hug: :hug:

Thanks me too.

I have such erractic cycles so can never tell when OV will happen and have tried the sticks to predict, but thought this month just to relax and enjoy, DH will be knackered :rotfl:

hi Moofa, i have been ttc since Jan and i find it really hard not to tell people - I'm one of those people who just cant keep secrets or anything!! cant wait to tell people. So you can imagine what I'll be like when i get a BFP!! Theres only my work mates and my best friends that know.

Sarah x :wave:

:cheer: sending baby dust to you to mum2be. let's hope it happens real soon.xx

Tink said:
:cheer: sending baby dust to you to mum2be. let's hope it happens real soon.xx

thanks hunny, it will happen when it is surpose it. but the wait is horrible

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

sarah12 said:
hi Moofa, i have been ttc since Jan and i find it really hard not to tell people - I'm one of those people who just cant keep secrets or anything!! cant wait to tell people. So you can imagine what I'll be like when i get a BFP!! Theres only my work mates and my best friends that know.

Sarah x :wave:

I can't tell my workplace. There is slim chance of promotion which I'll find out in 2 weeks whether I can apply or if someone else will be slotted in so have to keep quiet. :?

I went into NEXT on Wednesday and found a babies jumper and then found a matching one in the mens department that my DH could wear so tempting but don't want to jump the gun and tempt fate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back