Feels empty

NEXT is a nightmare, the sales in there on the baby clothes are brilliant and everytime I think shall I buy some bits? but like you i don't want to tempt fate so I haven't.xxxxxx

Yeah, and then you get tempted by buying them online too. My Mum found some matching flowery safari trousers like mine too in there.

Extra baby dust to everyone. :hug:

yes next is very very tempting!!!
n i have a catalogue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i try to keep away from the baby section though. but with a few friends n my aunt just given birth i have to buy them pressies!! i always overspend tho lol

I'm finding it a nightmare there is a really fab red coat in petite I want from NEXT for the winter and I keep thinking if I order it now should I get a bigger size incase by February I have bump (too impatient to wait until February only to find they have sold out by then).

Mx

hiya, I still hover in here quite a bit because I realise that I could be back here in a blink if things don't work out.

Good luck to all the TTCers :hug:

Happybunny said:
hiya, I still hover in here quite a bit because I realise that I could be back here in a blink if things don't work out.

Good luck to all the TTCers :hug:

:hug: Good luck hope everything goes well :hug:

:wave: Hi happy bunny!! congrats on your little bundle.xxxx

Hi Happy Bunny, congratulations, think positive!!! things WILL work out for you.

Sarah x :hug:

Hey,

i am here TTC, and i am on all day at work!! Any of you can PM me if you like! i have only being TTC for about 2 months.

BABY DUST TO ALL! :D

freepie said:
Hey,

i am here TTC, and i am on all day at work!! Any of you can PM me if you like! i have only being TTC for about 2 months.

Hi

Ditto, I am sneakily on the site all day at work too :D

Moofa....I know! its so addictive! No one here knows, so have to be careful... but even when i minimize the window it still says 'Pregnancy'... LOL!!!!! :lol:

Moofa said:
freepie said:
Hey,

Hi

Ditto, I am sneakily on the site all day at work too :D
:oops: :oops: :oops:

me to my bosds would get so much more work out of me if i had not found this site

:rotfl: :rotfl:

freepie said:
Moofa....I know! its so addictive! No one here knows, so have to be careful... but even when i minimize the window it still says 'Pregnancy'... LOL!!!!! :lol:

Yeah I have that problem too, but worst still I'm on MSN and a little message pops up in the corner saying you have a message from the pregnancy forum and I know I'll have it pop up one day whilst someone is talking to me. They have no idea I am TTC.

Mx

Mine have no idea either, thank god!

The only people who know are my parents, and thats enough... because as soon as everone knows, there is a sort of expectation!

Its bad enough that my and my DH are waiting every month to find out, let alone the rest of them!!!!

I'm going to hide mine from work as long as I can (want to have the Nuchal scan for Downs etc) but wondering when it happens how to hide the morning sickness, my colleague who sits opposite me will guess she is like a radar. She asks me if DH and I are trying and I have to tell a little fib and say not yet...

Yes, we have some friends who are our age, and they already have 2 kids... evreytime we go and see them they ALWAYS ask us 'so when are you guys going to have kids?'

it didnt bother me before, because we werent trying, so we just brushed it off... but now we are trying it really grates me, coz everytime they ask we fib and say not yet....

i hope i get pregnant soon, because i cant face answering the question if we have problems concieving...

i wish people wouldnt ask questions like that, for all they know we might not be able to have kids etc etc....

and she is pregnant AGAIN, i swear that some people just have to think about babies and they get pregnant!

WOAH.... sorry ladies, dont know where that came from....!!!!

freepie said:
Yes, we have some friends who are our age, and they already have 2 kids... evreytime we go and see them they ALWAYS ask us 'so when are you guys going to have kids?'

it didnt bother me before, because we werent trying, so we just brushed it off... but now we are trying it really grates me, coz everytime they ask we fib and say not yet....

i hope i get pregnant soon, because i cant face answering the question if we have problems concieving...

i wish people wouldnt ask questions like that, for all they know we might not be able to have kids etc etc....

and she is pregnant AGAIN, i swear that some people just have to think about babies and they get pregnant!

WOAH.... sorry ladies, dont know where that came from....!!!!

That's like my cousin, she just has to think about having a baby and next thing you know she is pregnant she has just had a fourth (not even 30 yet!) and is 3 years younger then me too.

it has been quiet - but I'm back now :D

Yeah, its so annoying!!!!!!!!

It really is so hard not to feel bitter sometimes! What really upsets me, is a few weeks ago she called me at work, saying she thought she was pregnant again with her third child, and that she doesnt know what to do, she wanted to get rid of it & not tell her husband. :x

I was disgusted with her... firstly for ringing me at work about this, secondly for wanting to lie to her husband and involving me, and thirdly, she wanted me to keep it all from my husband, as him and her husband are really good mates.... :roll:

She wanted to have an abortion, she said she couldnt cope with 3 kids... I said that thats her decision, but she needs to discuss it with her husband etc etc... anyway, as it turned out, she wasnt pregnant. :wall:

Then all of a sudden we get a call last week from them both, saying she is pregnant now, and its all like 'Oh we are so excited etc etc etc'... :roll:

And it just got me really down. here is me & my husband, TTC for first time, really wanting a child, and I have a person going on at me about wanting to get rid of a child... she doesnt know we are TTC, but its still harsh.... :cry:

Anyway, never mind, i will put my violin back in its case now!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back