Feels empty

Hey freepie just noticed we should be testing at the same time!

:hug:

Yeay!

My ticker is a bit of guesswork, as my periods are all over place due to coming off pill... but thats when i think i should test!

Hello everyone! I'm still here, just had to actually do some work this morning I'm knackered now.:sleep: I think AF is coming 5 days early this month.:evil: Which I wasn't too bothered about as I OV'd over the BH w-end and wasn't gonna stay teetotal for anyone!!!

What really annoys me is I have a ball to go to tomorrow and the AF bloating means I look like I'm in a dress 2 sizes to small. Think I'm off to Debenhams to get some Spanx!!

Hey Libs welcome back, did you have a good rest? Mum2be I hope this is your month. :pray: Hello to all the newbies and lurkers. It's good to know there's somewhere we can all vent our frustrations and be understood.

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
Hello everyone! I'm still here, just had to actually do some work this morning I'm knackered now.:sleep: I think AF is coming 5 days early this month.:evil: Which I wasn't too bothered about as I OV'd over the BH w-end and wasn't gonna stay teetotal for anyone!!!

What really annoys me is I have a ball to go to tomorrow and the AF bloating means I look like I'm in a dress 2 sizes to small. Think I'm off to Debenhams to get some Spanx!!

Hey Libs welcome back, did you have a good rest? Mum2be I hope this is your month. :pray: Hello to all the newbies and lurkers. It's good to know there's somewhere we can all vent our frustrations and be understood.

Bless my Mum she brought me giant tummy control pants from M&S :rotfl:

freepie said:
Yeay!

My ticker is a bit of guesswork, as my periods are all over place due to coming off pill... but thats when i think i should test!

Mine is too, my cycle can be 21, 24, 28, 30, 35.... days just took it from last month's 27 days

Ahhhh... the guesswork of a ticker.... so exciting.... lol!

And to think it used to upset me when i was younger and had my period... i was so regular! then i went on the pill and i am all messed up!!!

i really dont think i would go on the pill again....

ooooooo do they work Moofa? Spanx are £26!!!!! I begrudge paying so much for something so ugly.

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
:shock: Did I miss something in an earlier post or are you just sharing Jenna?

just shareing :rotfl: i were sat reading this and i just thought i havnt mentioned it today :rotfl:

sorry :oops:

Not sure if it a sign of pg, but if it doesn't shift try some prunes. DH swears by them, but this is also the man who gets constipated after a curry! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:wave: Libs. Jenna & Trudyscrumptious76

Where have you been libs? Thought i had not seen you around?
Also have you spoken to MM is she ok?

:hug: :cheer:

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
ooooooo do they work Moofa? Spanx are £26!!!!! I begrudge paying so much for something so ugly.

They cost £15 and I tried them with trousers but think they would look good with a dress. Thank god I'm not on the pull otherwise they would make the man either run or burst out laughing! :rotfl:

Thank god I'm not on the pull otherwise they would make the man either run or burst out laughing! :rotfl:

I know what you mean, but any man that has the strength to get them off me at the end of the night and restore blood circulation to that area can do whatever he wants with me. I'd be that grateful! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
Thank god I'm not on the pull otherwise they would make the man either run or burst out laughing! :rotfl:

I know what you mean, but any man that has the strength to get them off me at the end of the night and restore blood circulation to that area can do whatever he wants with me. I'd be that grateful! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Might have to call out the fire brigade..... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Freepie have you tried charting? This is my 1st month doing it and it's great reassured me that I am ovualting and eliminates alot of the guess work. Just wish it would tell me why it's taking so damn long to fall pg. :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back