I miss the Tri 1 ladies :(

LouiseB

Reaction score
I'm usually pretty good with the whole concept of other people being pregnant in real life and on here, but checking out Tri 1 was a huge mistake because now i feel really bummed out :(

There are loads of new people in ttc since i joined and i miss all the familiar names that all moved on en masse in August, so i thought i'd see if they are still around and how they are getting on by looking in Tri 1 - and there they are all pregnant and stuff chatting all nicely together about everything they are experiencing like they used to in ttc.

It made me feel not only not pregnant, but socially excluded too and it sucks :(

I wanna be in Tri 1 :cry:

Sorry sweetheart. Hopefully you will make new friends here in ttc and move over with some of us who conceive in the next couple of months. Were right there with you, :hugs:.

I have looked in a lot of the other forums but wont bring myself to go to Tri1 i know it will only make me obsess even more! x

I have been here since April and have seen a lot of our lovely ladies move over and as much as you are super happy for them you cant help feel a tad bit sad... I like to check in on Tri 1 every now and then just to see how some of them are doing and follow their progress..... I just think to myself that will be me one day ... hopefully sooner rather then later!!

Aw thanks ladies :)

That's reallt sweet Naomi.

Yeah, Vicky, i am really happy for them - but sad for us too :(

Yea I know what you mean but there are so many lovely ladies in ttc too :) xxx

You will see them soon when you get there!! I'm sure they were very nice but there are loads of 'newer' people here who would like to make some ttc friends rather than already pregnant. I think I would feel exactly as you did if I went to tri1, I think it would make me feel really gutted and low that they are all pregnant and I'm not, much better to stay away, it's a club we will join one day soon I am sure, but for now I think it's better to have our own place that doesnt make us feel like that. And I have found it so full of love and support :hug: and good advice and there is always someone around when you're low who is going through the same feelings.

It's nice here! Don't go anywhere! lol xx

ah i know what you mean...i was just settling in to tri 1, but onwards and upwards, there is loads of great people here too!

Awwww girls that's lovely I do know what you mean friends I have made along the way moving on I move bk to ttc and there's new people. But everyone in ttc are
Lovely!!!

Hope to see you all in tri 1 soon!!! X x x x

I know your all a lovely bunch and just as nice as the Tri 1 ladies :)

I didn't mean to imply that you wasn't ;)

No offence taken! Just wanted to cheer you up and let you know we are just as nice ;)

I knew what you meant Louise, I find it a very bitter sweet feeling when ladies announce their BFP's, I am happy but sad at the same time!

We almost lost you to Louise you went awol on us for a bit..... dunno about the rest but I am happy your back.. your posts always make me giggle!!

I've been here ages watching people hop over to Tri 1..but there's always someone who's been there longer than you. Hope I get my chance to hop over too soon!

Hi I keep popping back here into ttc because there are such lovely ladies here too! Sending you all lots of :dust: and hoping that you will all be heading over to tri 1 too xxxx

I'm brand new to this (and chatting on here instead of committing to BD whilst ovulating :eek: :rolleyes: ) so I will be in TTC for a while yet :D :D :D

Last edited:
yeah we like you in here louise b! nice to have someone with a slightly dry sense o humour - we all need some o that around here!! x

Ahhh Louise I miss you all in TTC and also felt a bit like a fish out of water as most of the ladies I knew were in TTC....but like you and the others have pointed out theres lovely ladies in all the sections and hopefully you will def be taking your place on the shelf in tri 1 asap with lots of the others in TTC....baby dust to you all I miss you lots....xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back