Feeling very positive ....

Eternity&ADay

Reaction score
about next month :)

My cycle seems to have returned back to it's usual self (before the days of implant), the cold and early nights are certainly settling in, giving a very good reason to snuggle up with DH under the duvet in a variety of places in my house and have are early nights, the heating is being turned on making the house all nice and toasty, sexy pj's will be being worn (yes it is possible to have sexy pj's I think) and so for all the above reasons I am really feeling positive about baby making next month!!!!!

Yesterday AF arrived and I felt trampelled on but it's a new day and I just have a good feeling about next month! Anybody else feeling the positivity?

I don't feel it for myself :( lol but good luck hun and its good your thinking positive :) x

Thank you hun, good luck to you too! There is a possibility that this time next month I am bawling my eyes out with dissapointment but I MUST remain positive! x

That what i love about AF, a clean slate! :)

I felt very positive in August and everyone got pregnant but me, think there was only about 5 of us left in ttc :shock:

I'm glad your feeling good ;)

I'm not feeling too positive either myself, purely because OH is away in October (probably during ov - typical).

Good luck to you though. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back