Not feeling positive :-(

Jaidy

Reaction score
Well I am due to test next Thurs...if AF doesnt come before and im feeling fed up.

I know my chances of actually being pregnant are sooooo slim because this is my first month off the pill (I havent had a proper AF yet) and I dont even know if I actually ovulated and if I did, if we BD enough!!!

I have no preggo symptoms at all, with DS I had streaky red discharge (implantation) and havent had this at all.

I know its only my first month but feeling a bit pants today!!! :wall:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Ah hun, as you said its only your first month..you know that your body might need time to adjust to coming off the pill. try not to worry too much because stress can affect your periods, it will happen for you sweetie, relax and enjoy the babymaking :) easier said than done i'm sure but don't feel pants leave that till you have morning sickness!! :hug: :hug:

Awww Jaidy you don't always get IB, I got IB with Oli, then not with the second pregnancy (but unfortuanlty miscarried) every pregnancy is different.

You are in with as much chance as anyone else hun :hug:

I never got IB.

First sign I got was missed AF!

awwww jaidy

i dont know what to say apart from u it is possible to fall in the first month i did.

just wanted to give you some of these :hug: :hug:

Postitive mental attitude Jaidey :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It aint over til she's here xxx

sometimes no symptoms are a good sign hun, its those hormones playing with you. you'll be fine besides it ain't over yet the witch ain't here x :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back