Never thought Id be saying this!

Bellarina

Reaction score
Well girls the witch/AF has arrived the early hours....and I never ever thought id be saying this whilst TTc but Im acgtually feeling good about it! this is my first proper AF since coming off my pill mid July (cycle ended up being 36 days)....so now I can work forward and FX should now ovulate this month and give us a fighting chance at a BFP for next month.

So all in all im feeling a bit positive today :)

Sending lots of Babydust to all my fellow TTC's :dust::dust::dust::dust:

and lots of congratualtions to all the girls who have had their :bfp: this month!!!

xxxxxx

whoop whoop fx to a Sept BFP for you now that AF has decided to finally show herself!! xx

Thanks Babyhopeful! we wanna see lots of BFP's this month on the forum xxx

glad you can work your cycles out now so on wards an up wards to a :bfp:

fx hunni xxxx

Thanks hun...iv just done a new ticker, but i think length of cycles are gonna be a bit all over the place for a while but it gives me something sough to go on xxxx

my tivker i think is a day behide as it says 1dpo -gas/ flatulence which that was me yesterday (tmi) soz lol.

but it good to see what should be happening give or take a day! as we are all diff!!

xxx

yeh definately! I like this ticker as it gives symptoms etc which is kinda cool xx

Wooooooo made up for u bellarina :) :) bet you are over the moon its finally arrived.

Baby dust to you and good luck for this cycle :) :) xx

Thanks BabyG, im relieved its all still in working order lol good luck to you for a BFP this month too xxx

yer i like it to for that reason not so keen on the ones that have the egg floating down the tubes if u get me lol. there are loads thou each to there own an that lol.
symptoms on there could be a bad think an makes us spot more hehe more mind games lol. xxx

oh god i hate the torture and mind games! xxx

same here chick, makes me feel like im cracking up!!

like i have itchy boobs an thinking maybe!!!! but i think its to early for that symptom hehe!!!!
really hard thou as i work in a office ful of blokes an only have to touch my boobs an they look double Fs have that effect lol and the fact they all pervs hehe. so cant av a good scratch only wen i pop to the loo lol .

ah cant be pleasant in a male office! im lucky in my job its kinda 50/50 male and female staff

n the other hand it is only a small office with maybe 15 of us roughly...so when I do start showing when i eventually get my BFP, the rumours will prob go into overdrive lol x

lucky you lol.

there only 4 females to 50 males at my work and some of the blokes are like dogs on heat lol.

i can just imagine the rumours know when the :bfp: comes WHEN!!!!

oh wel i actually cant wait lol. bump will have over 30odd dads hehe.

lucky you lol.

oh wel i actually cant wait lol. bump will have over 30odd dads hehe.

Thats really sweet....i know when we are lucky enough to have our LO that me and DH prob wont get a look in lol...our families cant wait and if our dog is anything tog o by its going to be spoilt by everyone lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back