Feeling Blah

Rosieroo

Reaction score
This month is supposed to be my big TTC month but I feel so tired. :sleep: According to the net this is my most fertile time I believe, but am feeling really worn out so don't think I will being DTD enough for it to happen.

I suppose I am feeling a bit glum as I don't know when I do ovulate, I used OPKs last month and never got a proper positive so haven't bothered this month.

Bah, need some energy!!

Arghhhhhhhh Not hard to confuse me you know! When did you change your name? :lol:

hun have you thought about charting your temp? wobbles and laura got me into it and its made me a lot more aware of whats going on if you use it alongside opk then it will help you work out when your about to ovulate and tell you when you have which saves all the extra bd just in case lol as soon as you know youve ovulated you can relax a bit and only bd when you feel like it instead of having to cover the whole month in case xxxxx

Wobbles said:
Arghhhhhhhh Not hard to confuse me you know! When did you change your name? :lol:

About a week ago I think, now under my proper name instead of my dog! :lol:

Rach - I should temp I know. What happens when it's warm like now? Would that affect my chart :?

im not sure hun its not affected my temps at all but maybe laura can answer this as shes been doing it longer and done her temps on holiday too so it must have been warmer there xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back