feeling the need to bake

k8_005

Reaction score
Have decided today I need to cook and bake. I'm plannin on making a home made soup for lunch, baking some bread rolls and doing up some cakes (really Fancying cake) and maybe some kind of meaty roast for dinner tonight full trimmings thinking beef or lamb hmm where has this urge come from?!

I am watching this morning and they have just had scones, jam and clotted cream!! I now need this in my life!!! Cant be bothered to go out and get the ingredients so may just make some cupcakes xx

I am watching this morning and they have just had scones, jam and clotted cream!! I now need this in my life!!! Cant be bothered to go out and get the ingredients so may just make some cupcakes xx

Scones are easy though you can usually make with what you have at home... The problem is if u don't have cream or jam lol :) cupcakes there's an idea!

I don't have any cream and that's the bit I really want!! Just remembered we have no butter and I really can't be bothered to go out and get some hubby will have to pick it up on the way home :)

Yesterday night with antenatal class our teacher told us that it's a sign that it won't take long anymore. :) xx

Just noticed your 37 weeks today K8 the baking is obvs because baby is fully cooked ;) sorry that was rubbish wasn't it haha x

Lol Tilly that's my kinda humour !!! Haha and really I hope it's a sign haven't had any other signs so I'm not gunna get hopes up!!! X

I had the insane urge to bake a chocolate cake today. Not done so as yet though!!

Can't believe how excited I am just deciding what to cook for dinner tonight and what to bake during the day ohhh if this is nesting it shall be fun! Far better than cleaning LOL x

maybe I will...need to take butter out of fridge to soften. An old fashioned simple chocolate cake would be yummy!

Happy 37 weeks sweety....as soon as i read ur need to bake i thought "thats coz baby is fully cooked" lol xxx

ive been baking for weeks now and i literally cant stop haha!
i did brownies yesterday!

Ive done loads of meals to cook. my freezer is full of tubs and foil trays haha! xx

We made home made pizzas last night, not really baking but was fun all the same haha x

I love making cakes !!

Triple chocolate cake with fudge chocalote icing ..I can't wait to munch !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 13
I don't think I could fit anymore chocolate on it lol

That's an epic cake I think with my current issues with choc tho I better play safe n do butterfly cakes haha iv made a beef and ale pie or at least the insides are cooking which is a bit norty as ther is half a pint of ale in the whole thing but I think by the time the mix is split into lots of small pies it will be a small amount n not affect baby. Got bread rolls baking now made from scratch and just about to do my cakes and soup! Tasty. I've been quite happy pottering in my kitchen lol I have made a fair mess but I can have it all cleaned up before tom is home so it's ok! I'd quite like to make other meals up ready for after baby to go in freezer too. But might run out of time to do that today can always be done tommorrow. :) happy n feeling quite domesticated haha !

Ahhh sounds all so tasty k8!! The ale wont effect baby, not with the gravy n pastry with it all! Ur fine!

Id live freshly baked bread right nooooow!!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back