Feeling sorry for myself!

Spinneygirl

Reaction score
Forgive me but im having a bad day:sad:

At 34 i feel like im one of the oldest ladies TTC on PF!
We havent been TTC for that long but i feel im running out of time. The risks grow so much when you reach 35 and i suppose the pressure is getting to me!:shock:

Im sorry for going on and i dont mean to affend anyone.

:thanks:for reading xxx

No advice hun, but 34 is not old! alot of people at your age are just starting families. So have fun trying :) and good luck x x x

Thanks Shauna, i know your right im just avin one of those days, just panicking i suppose! xxx

Hi mrspetrol , welcome to PF. Good luck to you!

Just ignore me im avin a bad day! xxx

:D Thanks for welcome, thought I'd better start looking into info about conceiving seeing as our previous attempts had failed
Tomorrow is another day, you will be more positive. Wish I was 34 again x

Dont be silly your not old, im really young personally to be ttc, im 18 but i feel the times right for me and my partner so i dont think age matters! like shauna said, the adverage age is about 34! dont panic :) xx

Dont be silly your not old, im really young personally to be ttc, im 18 but i feel the times right for me and my partner so i dont think age matters! like shauna said, the adverage age is about 34! dont panic :) xx
Thanks so much, im sure i will feel better tomorro xxx

Well no need to panic :) the time will come soon enough xxx

Wow irb i never knew you were 18...i think its completley upto the couple no matter what age aslong as it not like 13 lol.
Im young too im 20 but as you say the time is right :) xxx

Yeah 18 and my other half is 21, i think ive always been more mature than any of my friends, and to be a mum is all ive ever wanted (SADO!) x

Your all being so lovely.
I just find it hard because all of my friends have children and im the last one. I know it will happen for me one day xxx

Yeah 18 and my other half is 21, i think ive always been more mature than any of my friends, and to be a mum is all ive ever wanted (SADO!) x
No your not sad, its all ive ever wanted aswell!

Hey spinneygirl, Im 37 my first is 18mnths old so I was in the same boat you are now, all my mates had them the ones that wanted them, and me well I was 35 when trying for my one and now I am trying for a second. I wish I had started earlier as its the best thing I have ever done in my life and I agree with the others deep down it was all I ever wanted, so heres to all of us, older and younger lets spread the baby dust and let it be a bumper month xxx

Lots of baby dust for us all this month :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Last edited:
Chin up sweetie, I'm older than you, and trying for our first.

I was really suprised at first how young lots of the girls on here are. I spent my early twenties clubbing til dawn, dancing, drinking, dating, work hard and play hard was my motto. I wouldnt trade a minute of it as I had a blast and sometimes miss it.

But a big part of me does sometimes think "Sh!t, I've left it a bit late, when did i turn into such a thirty-something? It came around so fast." Now we have dinner-parties as opposed to house-parties and everyone we know is having babies around us. I do wish we'd started abit earlier, maybe at 30, especially if i had known it was going to take us so long, I confess I am a bit panicked about being an aged mother, or not one at all! Too upsetting to think about!

On the plus side all my friends that are having babies now are also all in their mid thirties, some older. I think it's become v middle class to have babies later and careers first, don't worry so much x

My cousin is due to have her first in January and she'll turn 40 six months after that..... :)

Good luck to everyone!!

Lxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back