Feeling sorry for myself !!

mushy1

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!
So sorry to do this but I am starting to worry that I cant get pregnant!!! I have only been trying since january so I know this is no time at all but there is a couple of things niggling me!!

1) I have terrible trouble with my smear tests, the nurses say I have an extremely tilted womb, they have reassured me that it wont affect conception but i was watching a programme on the telly today and it said that it coulf affect conceiving a baby !!!

2) My husband is 20 years older than me, the age gap has never affected us until now because i am wondering if his sperm count has dropped too much to conceive since turning 50!!!!

My husband has 3 daughters from a previous marraige so I know there wasnt a problem..... but there maybe now!!!!!

To top it all off I am having the worst period of my life, its so painful, I think its just adding insult to injury that im not preggers.

Sorry for moaning I just feel like I will get honest replies from you ladies, my family just pressume i will fall pregnant and dont even listen!!!

Sorry again.

Last edited:
So sorry that you are feeling so low, its amazing how much pressure TTC can put you under and we are only in our first month of trying!!

Did you try a pregnancy test before your AF arrived, was just wondering whether you may have been given such a traumatic AF this month? Dont want to give you false hope, then let you down but could be a possible reason?

Ye I did one a day or two before Af due and it was negative. I had a good feeling for this month too!! think thats why im so p**sed off!!!!!! x thanks so much for replying, its amazing what a chat can do!!!! So are you trying for your second baby? x

Hi Mushy, TTC is soo hard isn't it, it's like an emontial roller coaster. I'm at a low point myself so I'm right there with you X

Take some time for yourself and nice warm bubble bath and do something you really love to do, and then it might help you get throught the next few low days, till you pick up ready for the new month trying.

chin up chicken XXX:lol:

Thanks JJ mum.. you have had a tough time recently and i am the one moaning, I am sorry x x x x I am just about to run myself a bath now and then get some sleep!!! back to work tom, less time to dwell x x x x Take care JJ mum x x x x

Thats what we are all here for each other- to moan too, I have done it myself on another thread today!!!

Exactly as I feel , back to work tomorow too , and the days will fly by, easter break is not good for too much thinking is it, enjoy you bath and get some rest, things may look slightly rosier in the morning.

Take care X

night night JJ mum and mdsremos!!! x x x x x Positive thinking xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back