feeling sorry for myself

Hi,

I'm not 100% sure what you've been through, but from what i've read it sounds something like when I had a laparoscopy to check for Endometriosis.

I had a HUGE amount of pain afterwards from the CO2 they pump you up with (came out looking 9 months pregnant afterwards)

I found a hot water bottle to help a little, I had a lot of trouble breathing because the CO2 was trapped under my diaphragm (as apposed to in my shoulder where i was told it would hurt) I couldn't move around and couldn't breath any time i wanted to get up to go to the toilet. I found sitting a little more upright and using a hot water bottle helped a little to move the gas. It took me about 4 days to feel normal enough to go out of the house.

I hope you feel better soon. :pray:

i had a tumour removed via laproscopy and my tubes dyed too

thanks for the tips urchin.

im feeling pretty sicky today , think its cos im still bloated and erm not going to toilet properly :oops: i cant push :oops: even wee lol TMI lol

hubby just gone to work too , god i wish he was here today . think ill write this birthday off like i did last year when i was admittted to hossy after an infection after laser surgery lol

roll on turning 26 :dance:

Happy birthday :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Think positive- it is all going to be better from here :hug:

Hope you get your bfp in no time at all now :pray:

all i can do is cry , and ive got the bruise like thing thats come up on my tummy near one of my wholes,hopes its not conected , have had so manu infections after operations , even since i was lilttle , im just worried it will happen again .

My friend that had a similar op was really bruised too round the holes and was sore for days too :hug:

Have you got a hot water bottle or something you can hold to your stomach?

Happy bday G3M! Sorry its not been a good one, hope ure hubbys home now and ure feelin better soon! :hug:

Maybe by ure next birthday u will be either a Mum or an expectant mum, here's hoping! :pray:

hope so ,

hubby is now home , his helped me change and clean my wounds. one of them doesnt seem to be closing and the dressing smelt , hope its ok , do have a history of infections after surgery :shock:

Might be worth ringing the nurse at your docs and asking her?

i made an apointment for weds ( did it last week incase lmao) so if it gets no worse ill wait till then , feeling very sore and bruises today , didnt sleep well either , hate sleep on my back ( god knows what ill do when im preggy and ave too :shock: ) i guess im just a bit of a worrier , got bad history when it comes to surgery . :roll:

sorry to hear u still not well must be frustrating not being able to do anything
hope you get it sorted asap :hug:

Hope your feeling better and your birthday wasn't too much of a downer - although it sounds like it was :cry:

I was a scrub nurse for a few laparoscopic procedures and the bruises are normal (just to reassure you). Also, the gas sounds about right too.

You need to wrap yourself up in your duvet, camp out on the sofa with Bridget Jones and a cup of hot chocolate

Hope you are on the mend xx

off to docs today, one of the wholes is really leaking and ive no more dressings to chnage it and check it. so i didnt think putting it off till tomorrow was worth it if something may be a bit astray. im know for infections afetr sugery ( come on how many peeps end up in hossy for 3 days after 20 min laser surgery lol) and this wholes been playing on my ind ever since we cleaned it sunday and it was open :shock:

aw i really feel for you. :( sending lots of get well cards

shoulda put money on it geting infected :cry: its nasty , proper nasty , back to docs at 4pm for a proper clean and re dress ( surgery i went too is soon closing so had nothing thier lol) got anitbiotics too , dunno why they just didnt give me them soon as i had surgery !

Aww poor you, u would have thought they couldve given u a course of ab's due to ure history of post op infections :| Hope the pills kick in soon and clear the infection and u heal up nicely soon G3M X

thanks peeps

feelong 'ok' a/b make me feeling a bit pooey , jusst hope they dont make me proper poorly , that would suck lol

wound seems proper messy still tho , glad going back aain to docs tomorrow .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back