feeling sorry for myself

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
been 29 hours since my surgery . hubbies had to go work at 1 pm tooday , wont be home till 1am , im really struggling with getting up off the sofa , really wanna lay down but hurts so much to try and get up again . one of my dressings doesnt seem to wanna stay put :wall: . cant stand upright and its killing my back :cry: and my shoulders still hurt , plus im full of gas :oops: , havent got rid of the co2 all yet so can feel it all round my rib cage and belly. wanna burt but it hurts :( god i sound sorry for myself ! but its times like this i wish i was near familly , im home alone and hating it.

sorry girls done usually wanna rant , specially as one of my friends is going through something i cant even imagine with her toddler. just feeling a tad low.

cant stop crying , everything uncomfy raaaahhhhhh

sorry girls , sure it will pass soon :cry:

what painkillers have you got? if theyre not working id take something stronger dont suffer. :hug:

oh hun i can imagine the pain u goin thru. it will pass, get some strong painkillers and sleep itll take u mind off it :hug:

Hope you're feeling a little better this morning :hug:

Awww gem honey, I am so sorry you are feeling so low. Take things really easy, you need to recuperate...please don't be embarrassed of how you are feeling, you are going through a really tough time.
Sending hugs your way babes :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Michelle
xxxx

thanks everyone , hubbies just gone off to work again till midnight tongiht :cry: ust wish he was home ,

i got stuck on the floor last night , :wall: thought it would help my back , which it didnt but had to wait till 12.30 am for brian to get home so he could lift me up . how stupid am i !

feeling proper bloated and yukky. oh well bound to get better tomorrow , hope so anyway , bad enough spending my bday alone never mind feeling as crap as this !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back