Feeling low

Karate Kid

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I started miscarrying naturally on Saturday. It was confirmed by scan that the baby had stopped growing at 8 weeks so I went three weeks without any indication of it at all.

Woke up 12pm in Sunday night in a pool of blood rushed to the toilet and it was heavy with big clots so we rushed to A&E . The gyne ward were fabulous the doctors and nurses lovely. They were concerned about retained tissue so kept me in under observation. I fell apart during the scan to establish if I needed to go into surgery. My baby was gone.

Today should have been our 12 week scan and I am just feeling sad and scared. I have a beautiful 13 month old boy but I would love a play mate for him.... I am so scared we won't be able to have another baby.

Sorry for the pointless post, just need to vent. Xx

Xxx sorry you had to go through this too xx
You will have a play mate for Cassius and it will be so special xx
I know you can't see it now really but everything has a purpose in life.
I would have never got Amelie if I had my little angel. It would have been a totally different baby that I would obviously love as much but it wouldn't have been her ifykwim.
At this section there is a sticky named the airport story, it's really lovely xx
There are so many successful stories after a miscarriage xx Amelie is one of them xx
You know where to find me if you need someone to talk to xx
Big hugs lovely girl xx

Thank you my love, you really have been my rock through this cannot explain how grateful I am to you. I will have a read xx

So sorry for your loss , don't think like that most cases mc is a one off and u will go on to have a healthy baby the Nxt time I'm sure of it , take time to grieve and heal and be kind to yourself xx

Really sorry about your loss Hun. Take all the time you need to grieve. Thinking of you x

Sorry for your loss. It is such a heartbreaking process to go through. Take time to grieve and take each day as it comes at the moment. It does get better and you will get your play mate for your lo!!

Sorry to hear this sweetie, I really am.

I had no idea?

Just take some time and grieve for your loss.

Be kind to yourself

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Awe darling. We are all here for you. You know that though. Sending you love from Diva and I. Please take time to be kind to yourself and make sure you get plenty of rest and cakes. Much love xxxx

tapatalking

Big hugs sweetie, so sorry that you are going through this.

Big love from Aaron and I, and do what Gayle says and eat lots of cake xx

:hug: I'm so sorry hun, thinking of you during this awful time xxx

tapatalkin

Ah, honey. I am so so sorry to hear this. There really are no words.

I'm thinking about you xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

So sorry to read this Hun, you are such a lovely, supportive person who is never anything but positive and helpful on this forum. We are all here for you and you will have another gorgeous little playmate for C I'm sure! Sending you a massive hug xxxx

So sorry KK.

Life is cruel at times. These things are sent to test us.

I hope it is all over quickly for you. Be kind to yourself xx

Oh my god Kk I am so very sorry sweetheart !! Thinking of u massive hug

Sorry for your loss it's such a hard thing to go through x x

So sorry to read this, thinking of you x

So sorry to read this Kk I haven't been on to comment much but have been looking out for you since you announced your bfp because you were so lovely to be through my bfing struggle. Thinking of you at this sad time and sending lots of love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back