Wooohoooo.....Short Cycle

A&J

Reaction score
It looks like AF is on her way which means my last cycle is 20/21 days :cheer: :cheer: I am sure that it is down to me having my tubes checked and cleaned last week but still :cheer: :cheer: My last cycle was 84 days the one before was 40 days :shakehead:

I knew that we had missed ov as I had loads of ewcm and my cb fertility monitor peak on cd 9 and 10 but we was still on babydancing ban then so could not babydance until at least day 13 but I was sore so did not bd till day 16.

Sorry for rambling I am just soo pleased! I have been down today as it is a year tomorrow that I m/c my bean :cry: but now we get another cycle to try and not have to wait for weeks :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

(yes I am crazy getting excited about AF turning up :oops: :rotfl: )

Woohoo, hope AF turns up soon babes (fels very weird saying that!) :hug: :hug:

Good on ya babe! :clap:

As a person who came off the pill in the January and didn't have AF until June I completely understand!

Yay, hope your cycles stay short and you get that long deserved BFP soon :cheer:

Thanks ladies :hug: :hug:

She turned up this morning :cheer: :cheer: so I have just had a 22 day cycle :cheer: :cheer:

I am just praying that this is it and that I am going to have short cycles from now on :pray: :pray:

YAY so please u have a short cycle :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: lets hope it becomes a regular thing for u hun :pray: :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you both :hug: :hug:

The Blonde One said:
glad the witch got you! :rotfl: xx

Bet you never thought you would be saying that in ttc :D

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Glad the witch found you hun, hope she stays away from the rest of us :hug:

Thats fantastic news :dance:

hope they stay short for you :hug:

This is brilliant news A&J, this is the start of short cycles and a 2008 BFP :pray:

Thanks everyone :hug:

Snuggle said:
Glad the witch found you hun, hope she stays away from the rest of us :hug:

Everyone send me AF dust then she might not get anyone else :wink: :pray: :pray: :lol:

A&J said:
Thank you both :hug: :hug:

[quote="The Blonde One":2tt5zjdq]glad the witch got you! :rotfl: xx

Bet you never thought you would be saying that in ttc :D

:rotfl: :rotfl:[/quote:2tt5zjdq]

Thought I would have been thrown out and the door firmly shut for uttering such words! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back