fed up and Depressed

Star dust

Reaction score
Hi all (sorry to be so Miserable) I’m so fed up and depressed at the moment my AF was due on the 21/22nd Jan and has still not arrived I tested on the 26/27th and both a BFN :cry: Still no AF and no signs of it coming either my cycles has been 28 to 30 days never this late (i have missed a complete month of af now) :wall: What is going on!!!!!!!! Sorry to go on but no one else understands. :cry:

you're not going on :hug: its bloody annoying and the one time you wish AF would arrive so you can get on with it.

you haven't tested since the 26th/27th? Maybe time for another test?

Ah hun, have u been to the docs about it?? :hug:

Oh my god how annoying! You expect a missing period = BFP. Oh bless you honey. No period is always good sign!!!

No I haven’t done another test since I really don’t think I am PG this month I didn’t bed much last month and haven’t had any symptoms. :?

I’m going to go to the docs tomorrow though to see what he say's as I have been really light headed and dizzy lately I think my iron levels are down again. :(

Just wish AF would turn up so i know where I am!!!!!! :wall: :wall: Sorry to go on!!!! :bored:

Maybe your a bit rundown and being upset about being late could hold it off longer. My cycles were all over the place as soon as i started ttc, the longest i went was 60 odd days, then found out i had pcos. I hope the doctor sheds some light for you :hug:

Oh yeah, I know how you feel. I just wrote number 87 next to today's date. This is how longs it's since my last period. I never wanted AF this badly :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back