• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

feeling bit more positive....

Bellarina

Reaction score
well girls after my rant the other day im feeling a bit more positive about it all now (apart from being full of ANOTHER cold!)

went to visit my friend today and her little girl....my friend had been on same pill as me (yasmin...it was actually upon her advice i started this one as others had bad side effects on me).....
she said her gp was great wen she was trying to conceive and apparently yasmin is renouned for taking a while to get out of your system, and that apparently the first couple of "periods" after coming off it arent always proper ones, which would explain why i had what I thought were 2 normal af's and now nothing (though looking back they werent very heavy or long)....so im feeling a bit less like a freak today lol

It took her roughly 18 months to conceive her baby and had all tests etc for PCOS etc but they said everything was fine, but its all been worth it for her as she now has a gorgeous 1 year old...so im a bit more hopeful today

Im glad iv spoken to someone who was on same pill as me now as not many girls seem to have been on it.

so even tho im on cd 58 i feel a bit better about it and am just gonna ride it out till the new year...if still nothing by then il get it explored but until then im gonna try and de-stress as hopefully itl do me good :) though saying that expect some more rants of frustration off me, im not perfect lol

hope all you lovely ladies are ok xxxx

Glad your feeling better hun :) :) relax and enjoy xmas (only 21 days to go woooo) and see what the new year brings :) :)

Here's to lots of 2012 bfp's xxxx

ooo that would be lovely wouldnt it. well hopefully this cycle is geting all the pill hormones out of my system ready for a nice bfp in new year :) last couple of days iv actually got quite a few spots and been hormonal so hopefully signalling af xxx

So glad ur feeling better hun :) that's the best idea, relax and enjoy xmas and the new year. Hopefully the new year will be lucky for you :dust: x x

Aw its always good to get a bit more understanding isn't it?!
Glad your feeling better hun :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

well JayJay maybe il be lucky like you and get bfp cycle after long one :)
we joined ttc roughly same time so would be nice to be in tri 1 together too lol xx

love the PMA Bella!

its good that you're on the up, think we should all relax over xmas and lots of BFP's for the

new year

special :dust: for you xxx

yeh im aiming for positivity....whether that'l be the case or the positivity is short lived remains to be seen, but seeing my friend today made me realise il be fortunate enough to have a baby one day, and the wait will be all the more worth it xx

Glad you're feeling better hon :) I'm really up and down with it - one day i'm know i'll get there and another day I think it'll never happen.... We're only human! It is good that you've found someone who was in a similar position to you though and she had a happy ending :) It's just about being patient really isn't it.... Stay positive for as long as you can and if you can't, we'll be here to help you get through it :) hugs xx

Its interesting that you posted this...I was on yasmin too and it was ages before my body got into some kind of rythm! I had periods every month but could range between 26-31 days and my CM wasnt right either, I think they call it hostile CM (i didnt know about EPO at that time). It did take about 5-6 months for me. I hope that it all regulates soon and you get your BFP! Do you take EPO, I have found it has done wonders for fertile CM but has also helped to regulate my periods xx

Hey sweetie! Glad you are felling more positive about it all. Iv never been on the pill (well I was about 15 years ago for about a year but it didnt effect me as suppose coz it was only a year) but I know that it does time for your body to get back to normal (as they say) so that your body is nice and ready for that little one! :) x

good for you bellarina! a rant now and again doesnt hurt though!!!

Its interesting that you posted this...I was on yasmin too and it was ages before my body got into some kind of rythm! I had periods every month but could range between 26-31 days and my CM wasnt right either, I think they call it hostile CM (i didnt know about EPO at that time). It did take about 5-6 months for me. I hope that it all regulates soon and you get your BFP! Do you take EPO, I have found it has done wonders for fertile CM but has also helped to regulate my periods xx

hey hun no not on EPO (not really sure wat it is tbh lol)

itsbabytime - yeh i start off with best intentions but no doubt in a few days wen af still hasnt arrived il be ranting like a banshee again lol xx

Bellarina, I'll keep my FX that u join me in tri 1 soon xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Glad ure feeling better Bellarina, as I said before your body will work itself out in the end. I'm cycle day 63 now, do know exactly how u feel & understand the need to get answers from ure gp. Relax, enjoy Xmas & then go see someone in the new year. Let's hope we all get some good news in the new year, I know I'm hoping for some after a crap 2011.

X

Awe heres hoping for lots of bsbydust and bfps in new year xxx

Glad your feeling positive again, its hard not to get down isnt it but i just try to remember that 1 day soon it will b our time to see that BFP n when we do all the rubbish stuff will have been worth it. Fx it wont b long for you.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back