need answer please

back for yet more advice lol. :wave:

Before you ask the reason im on here on christmas day is because im back on duty :(.

my fiancee is now 7dpo and experiencing-

cramping,
waves of sickness,
tender bbs,
increased cm,
back ache.

could we have done it?

advice and past experience is much appreciated.

thank you all

You never know....has she got plenty of HPTs so she can start POAS in a couple of days? The problem with TTC is the symptoms for pregnancy are very similar to pre menstrual symptoms....such a tease.

Good luck and fingers crossed we're hearing some good news for the new year ;)

the cramping started just after o, she would normally have very tender bbs from 2 days before but they have only just started. she has never had any nausea before

Yep sounds promising to me - keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Fingers crossed for you! Definitely sounds promising :D

hey all,

just looking for yet more advice. To remind you my fiancee had her first cycle of clomid this cycle. she got her positive opk cd11 which was two days early. logically would mean af would be due two days early too. Af has still not arrived and should have been here two days ago. If she would have been on her normal cycle af would have been due today. She has had af like cramps up until yesterday which have now stopped. 17dpo done a hpt and got a bfn.

what is the latest dpo anyone has had there bfp?

just to add she has also been very tired the last couple of days and a few mood swings.

Personally I've had my :bfp: by then but it can depend on the test and the woman. Some women will never get a :bfp: on a home test.

2 days late is good. Is she very regular usually?

was it first morning urine? it can make all the difference. if her period was originally due today then maybe test tomorow as the ovulationg earlier might not have effected period day . . i ovulated really early this month and was a day late on my af . . i would say test again in the morning x

I agree :) Keep testing, you are not out until the witch arrives.. I had similar cramping when af was due but didn't appear.. I didn't come up positive until 10 days late so everything crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back