Think it's happened again :-(

Jolly81

Reaction score
Hey all,

Feeling pretty bummed as think I've suffered my second chemical pregnancy, first one was in January.

Had a faint positive before my period, but then suffered immense cramps and everything was the same as last time including the tiny little clots. Also, my cervix stung a bit last time and it does again now (I'm guessing due I the changes?)

Just now starting to worry about what's wrong with me, will I be able to conceive, should I see the docs yet? All very confusing and feeling a bit down and could do with some advice?

Thanks all xxxx

Sorry about your chem pg. I don't know much about these but see your gp if you are concerned so they have it on record x

Sorry that this has happened again. I'm not sure what to suggest but really hope that you are ok xxxx

I would def say its time you tell your gp.

I am sorry to hear this.

You def need to see your GP though, they won't be able to do anything to help with what has already happened but it is important to have these CP's on your medical file in-case further down the line you are able to request investigations.

I hope it all works out for you hun

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear that, I would recommend speaking to the doctor so they can at least put it on their record for you. I think you need a certain number before they can take it further so your better making sure they know. Chemical pregnancies are just awful, I had never even heard of them till I had one the first time I ttc. Got all excited seeing that faint line only for it to not be there days later, it is really confusing. Trying again this month but the fear of it is still there now I know that it can happen. Try not to get stressed out about it, I have heard from my obsessive online research that it is quite common but its the people who are really ttc who notice as we are testing as soon as we miss our AF, getting the faint positive and then getting AF days later. I hope it works out for you next time and please do speak to your doctor xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back