I was so positive

louielly

Reaction score
Well I think I'm out for this month and the witch is on her way.....

BD'd 3 days & 1 day before and 1 day after ovulation this month (ovulated as normal on CD 12).

After ov, was having lots of sharp little twinges, nausea, sore & veiny boobs (never had this before), loads of discharge!!, backache, erect nipples, going to bed at around 9pm as constantly tired, oh and a sore throat.

7DPO - Had a dream that on 9dpo I got a positive hpt. A really strong line but only went halfway across the strip :confused:

9DPO - Was woken at about 6am with 2 very sharp pains and follwed by half hour or so of cramping - Thought maybe implantation??? No more twinges

10DPO - 5pm got some light brown spotting. Only the once and was discharge consistancy. Light cramping. Thought maybe Implantation bleeding as read that it normally happens 1-2 days after implantation

11DPO - Some very slight brown discharge. Started to get light AF cramping feeling, bloating and sorry tmi - wind. No more nausea from here.

12DPO - BFN this morning!! Still getting mild AF like cramping. A tiny bit of light brown spotting/discharge. Had another pregnancy dream!!!

Today - Woke up with some heavier dark spotting :(

I have been getting some fairly heavy spotting from 8/9DPO right up to AF so was really positive as this wasn't getting it this month! But seems maybe it's starting today. Still at least it's starting a bit nearer to AF now, so stand a bit of a better chance if it keeps up. I doubt it would still be im[lantation bleding as I'm due the witch on Thursday!!

:dust::dust:

Last edited:
oh no hun!:hugs: sorry the witch might get u! I am keeping my fx for u and sending some baby dust :dust: :dust: xx

Hey hun sorry about the possibility of witch coming...its so cruel as like u i had loads of symptoms this cycle, nausea, dizziness, headaches etc etc and then the witch got me. fx this doesnt happen for you tho xx

Sorry the witch might be on her way

xx

Wow I only signed up to this forum yesterday and am on cd1 (does that mean cycle date i.e cd1 = month 1) and I already hate that witch. FX for you all soon! x

Cd is cycle day, so if u have 28 days in ur cycle u start at cd1 and end at cd28, then go back to cd1 when the witch arrives. Hope this make sense? Xx

Cd is cycle day, so if u have 28 days in ur cycle u start at cd1 and end at cd28, then go back to cd1 when the witch arrives. Hope this make sense? Xx
Thanks hun! Right so im on cd13 (first month trying) im learning something each day on here :) x

Still only 2 bars on my CBFM though and according to website iv looked at having a 26 day cycle (although not sure if im that every month) I should be ov today! Would of felt so much better if monitor showed 3 bars this morning as this month I just want to ge sure my body is working properly! x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back