feeling alot more flutters and pops proper kicks soon hopefully!

1986princess

Reaction score
hey girls getting alot of sensations now but not proper kicks, more popping vibrating and flutters. hoping the kicks will come soon enough! how long after increased sensation before u felt it! come on boys, kick me!

Yeah it doesn't take long once you feel those first few flutters, I think it was 10 days or something for me before I got a nice boot :) x

I'm waiting for my first boot too. Still getting odd flutters when I lie down.

I'm sure we got a kick the other day, but none since! However I am feeling her everyday now :D cant wait for the full blown kicks! I bet it will be awesome for you, especially if they both are kicking at the same time! Double the pleasure! I'm so jealous! X x x

I'm still the odd pops too. Not constant, just occasional! Can't wait for more and especially can't wait for kicks!

You'll be double the kicks :love:

think it was about two weeks from flutters to full on kicks. then about two weeks after the kicks started I could see my belly moving !

I saw my first kick at 16 weeks, I was at work and felt something. It wasnt really strong but it happened several times so i pulled up my top and had a look and I saw my skin moving...havent seen that happen since. But I get loads of kicking now :)

Yay hopefully soon then, stomach goes hard and soft in places too noticeably so hopefully only a matter of time! Need the reassurance of feeling them! X

I find she kicks more when Im lay on my side at night x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back