22 weeks today - and still no feeling of movement!! GRRR!

pigletpoo

Reaction score
Hey, I'm getting really frustrated now. I still can not feel baby move or anything. I just don't feel pregnant - I just feel huge!!

At my 20 week scan all was ok, and baby was moving like a trooper. They said my placenta was in a normal good position and there was nothing to be concerned about.... BUT COME ON!!! 22 WEEKS!!! Other people on here have been feeling movement from 14 weeks!!

WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!!!????!!!! The only thing I have felt is a little popping sensation once or twice - that's it.

I know all i can do is be patient, but I wanted to have a rant.

How's everyopne else feeling at the mo?

Piglet xx

my friend never felt her lo until 24 weeks it really does depend on lots of things.
where is you placenta i think if its on the front then it can take longer to feel movements??? if your slightly larger it can take longer too. (i dont know how big/small you are dont take any offense)
the popping sensations is usually how it starts and gets more noticiable so it should be soon

I was 12 stone and a size 12, so not exactly small. But now I'm a whale. They never said my placenta was at the front, they said it was "nice and high and in a good position". I guess I'll feel him soon. I just dont see how something that big, making your tummy stick out so much, can be moving and you not feel it.... wierd......

Thanks for the reply! :)

Piglet xx

Maybe you just have a lovely graceful considerate baby where as I have a clumsy oaf of a baby :lol:

yea im sure you will feel your baby move soon. Try relax have a bath and chilll out. baby feels what u feel so be chilled and baby will reveal itself to you :)

Oi piglet i'm gonna remind you of this post in a couple of weeks when LO is battering you and you can't sleep :rotfl:

It will happen lovie, every pregnancy is different as is every baby, just hold on a wee while longer eh? :hug:

At your stage the baby would have his favorite sleeping position so maybe he lays where you can't feel him.

I never felt kicks till i was 22 1/2 weeks then i got full kicks...don't worry it will happen soon

I didn't feel movements with my first till 22 weeks, don't worry, soon he will be kicking you to pieces and all you want to do is get a good nights sleep :D xxxx

hi hun they never sed my placenta was at the front either but if you look at my pic it is right above her and this is what it was like with my DD and my mw told me with her thats why i probably cant feel movements. i do feel some movements at least once a day but they are usually really low down above my pubic bone, i dont feel them anywhere else. i hope you feel movements soon hun and its nothing to worry about it just happens at different times for different people. xxxxx

Hiya Piglet :wave:

I put a post like this on recently because I wasnt feeling baby and now I just wish she would stay still :rotfl: She kicks all the time making me need to go to the loo constantly :? Mine started off just feeling a bit of a bubbly feeling but the kicks came quite quickly afterwards so I wouldnt worry. Your wee boy will be kicking the cr*p out of your tummy soon enough :wink:

:hug: :hug:

Snuggle said:
Hiya Piglet :wave:

She kicks all the time making me need to go to the loo constantly :?

My LO does that and it's horrible lol you can tell when it's baby pressing or kicking your bladder because it feels like she's trying to squeeze the contents out of my bladder and it's like 'I need the loo right now right this second!'

Piglet I hope you feel it soon but it's very common not to feel anything at this stage xx

Hiya everyone, thank for all your replys! :hug:

Kimheath - I get that !!! Weird feeling really low down and a sudden urge to pee - all the time!!! I have never been the loo so much in my life!! So that must be my little boy stamping on my bladder then!
Maybe the placenta is in the right place to cushion the blows! :rotfl:
Vivkyleigh - Your right - just like the pee is being squeezed out! :rotfl:
Snuggle - LOL!! Thanks
Fee Fee - Yes no doubt I'll be moaning about no sleep soon!

And thaks so so much to everyone else, it makes me feel better!! :hug:

Piglet xx

Piglet, just enjoy the peace while it lasts. You could always try the cup of strong coffee and some cake to get it going a bit :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back