feel so down

kristal

Reaction score
:( well all through my pregnancy and since the LO has been born, things arent right between me and the OH, its gotten to the point now where I cant take anymore.
He has been really awful to me, anything bad he can say to me, he has, he is even saying he wants a paternity test :( when I havent done anything at all.
My head really is in the shed, I dont know what to do anymore, even my HV has noticed that I am very down and we are having problems, I just dont know what to do anymore, i recently found out he lied to me and caused trouble between me and my family and I just dont know what to do, to look at him you would think he is great, wouldnt say boo to a ghost, but when I speak to my mum about my problems with him, I basically get the blame :(

It hasnt got better from http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22074 there it has got worse

i no this is going to sound very cleshay (sp?) but have you gone to the doctors and spoke to him maybe he can give you a lil boost as things always look hundred times worse when your not happy in yourself
sorry not trying to say its all you but maybe if you can make yourself a bit more up then you can tackle the problem with your bloke
manda x

I have tried to make myself feel better, but everytime I do he does/says something that knocks me back down, everytime I dress up a bit and put some make up on to feel a little better instead of tracksuit bottoms and shadows under eyes, he just says I look like a slapper, and everytime I go and see my family or friends, when I come back he will have a go at me for something.
I am fed up and down, but most of it is because of him and the way he just doesnt seem to care or help out, I cant even remember when we last had fun or he said he loves me.

Hi , i have just read all the posts from before and it's been going on for a while now hasn't it! How much more r u going to take!!!!!!!!! it realy dosen't seem fair on u or ur daughter.
Can i suggest that u go to the doctors, not because i am saying that it is your fault or u need help but because you need to be a little bit stronger in your mind and relise that u need to put u aand your daughter first in this relationship.Once you are happy in yourself and relise that you can cope then start on your relationship with ur partner.
In the mean time i would suggest u ask him to leave, your life would be a lot simpler without all this . My theroy is that if you are ment to be together you will .Everything happens for a reason and making him leave will only make way for something better wheather he comes back or not.
Hope i have made some sence. Thinking of you and sending lots of :hug:

sounds to me like he is an insecure little prat, tell him to get a grip stop feeling sorry for himself and step up to the mark of manhood. He is a father now he should act like one.

well we finished today.

I asked him to take me somewhere as I had to get a few things and on the way he accused me of scratching his car yesterday when I got the pram out which I didnt and then when he dropped me off he said he may pick me up and if he does when he is ready, so when I finished I text and asked him if he was picking me up and he said maybe, when he is ready, I had finished by about an hour then, so I went to the train station and when I went to go to the platform there were about 50 steps so I thought sod that, went to go to the bus depot and noticed him in the car park, so I went up to the car and he locked us out and then the LO started crying because she was hungry and he wouldnt even open the doors (at that point I nearly threw something at the car) so I had to go back in and see if they had a mother and baby room which thank god they did, though I could barely fit pram in there, so I fed her and text his mother to ask if she could pick me up and I didnt get a reply at all, (oh and he is a big mammys boy, she does everything for him, he is in his middle 20s and before we met nearly two years ago didnt even kno how to iron) so after a bit he said he is ready now, I didnt say a word on way home and neither did he and then when we got in he started arguing and so I got some of his stuff ready which he accused me of throwing and then he threw my laptop and he has taken things that belongs to me and said that I aint going to have money which he will owe me, so after today I feel wiped out but thank god he is gone, I really dont think I could have put up with much more, i feel sorry for the LO a she is going to forget him (could be a good thing mind)
I just wish he didnt talk me into movng away from all my friends and family :(

hi ya hun ,sounds like a rotton day, how you feeling now? :hug:

im ok, just feel exhausted now.

He just drove past me twice in the car while I was on my mobile talking to someone and basically didnt acknowledge any of us :(

I hope things are well with you and your daughter kristal, if you're putting you two first, things can only get better :) :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back