baby is almost here y do i feel this way????

Reaction score
its me again...the one with the father who has a new girlfriend...well for a while ive been fine dealing with him being with someone else and all of that good stuff....i even was like i dont have the same feelings for him like i use to...well now im going crazy with it all....i want to be with him again and i havent felt this way in a long time....y am i feeling this way? i want to be with him just as bad as when we broke up....i love him....i dont know what to do....i dont want to just forget about him even though he says he never liked me or loved me....his friend was around so that was probably y he said that...i dont know what to do anymore...my son will be here i guess u can say any day now...i see the dr. on tuesday and they will probably tell me my "exact" date but i know its real soon...so y am i feeling tis way for him again when i didnt just feel this way a while back?? im even having dreams about him again like i use to....help me please......

Maybe you have felt like this all along and just "ignored" it but now that your baby is going to be here soon you want him involved in your son's life after all it is his son too. And you are going to have this little one around to always remind you of him. Just a thought. Sorry I couldn't help you more.

Your emotions will be running high if your baby is due at any point now so that is probably why you are thinking about him. Also you may want him to be there for your son and may think that you two being together is the only way that can happen. Just see what happens when the baby is born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back