feel awful

nmf1987

Reaction score
ive currently got the worse head cold i have ever had. i can hardly open my eyes.

im sat in tears writing this i feel so awful. really worried its going to cause other problems, my whole head is blocked and i feel like im gonna pass out whenever i stand up.

have to go to work in and hour though until 8 tonight.

surely there is something we can take to help us clear this sort of thing. any suggestions are very welcome.

xxxx

Awww sorry hun i feel your pain i was like this a while ago...no idea on what you can take though hope you get better soon xxx

aww cant you call in sick to work?? sorry cant help as to what you can take... but just wanted to say get well soon x

You just have to rid it out!

Its horrible i feel so grim, head cold an sore nose an sooooo tired, suppose you could try a warm bath(not to hot) see if the steam helps the head cold x

well only lasted an hour at work. light is hurting my eyes so gonna lay in bed in the dark and try to get some sleep. xx

Try steaming with a bowl if hot water n a little bit of vicks - I've had to do that most nits cause I hav probs with my sinuses :( hope u feel btr soon !!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back