Been feeling really bad :(

no sickness so far so im keeping my fingers crossed, i suffered so badly with it last time so hopefully the gods are giving me a break!

The tiredness is a pain but the wee one starts school full day next week so ill manage to have a nap in the afternoons! was just joking with a friend that im having to force myself to stay awake beond 10pm else id prob be up most of the night

:hug: to everyone feeling it rough

Don't worry Gemma, with my first pregnancy I had no symptoms at all until at least 9 weeks. It doesn't neccessarily mean anythings wrong. Maybe you're just really lucky :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks muppet mummy

i hope so, i do 'feel' very pregnant, my boobs are sore and to be honest i am not good with being sick, i am in return getting brutal headaches...

How preggy are you?

Mine started off as bad headaches and then it all started lol!

I eventually left the house today at 4pm after feeling so rough! Was doing a bit of shopping in sommerfield and felt awful!!!!!!

x

really struggling this week :cry: had enough , couldnt stop crying last night , think im gonna take a couple of days off , hate calling in sick to my boss :cry: only had 2 days off sick in 10 weeks being preggy tho so think i dont quite well , just exhausted with not sleeping , im sure i wouldnt feel so bad if i got a good 8 hours :wall:

:hug: :hug: Hope you feel better soon G3M you've really gone through the mill - bless you

had enough seriously , and i feel so giulty , tried for 2 years for this bubba and now im not coping , getting angry with myself :wall: and generally upset , wanna go to sleep for 6 months and wake up when i gone into labour :cry:

well ive called in sick , not that my boss has answered his phone :roll: so will probably get told off for not speaking to anyone but had 3 out o the 4 peeps i coudl phone are off on hol whats a girl to do !

thanks for the hugs girls :hug: back at u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back