Feel like poo

Annabanna33

Reaction score
Hiya, well got up this morning, felt pretty crappy, the usual nausea, hot, and exhaustion, had a shower then went to work. problem being is that now i can hardly lift my head i feel so terrible. noone knows so not going to get any sympathy there, but really cant cope with being here feeling like this. Has anyone taken time off because of their symptoms? and what excuse did you use? I can hardly say, im pregnant and feel like poo, can i go home please? LoL

A
x

awwww darling, I couldnt possibly go to work feeling like this so im pleased I dont work :lol: cant ya tell them that you have been sick and have the runs or something and yr running a temp and ask if you can be sent home as ya must have a tummy bug or something??????

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Been off for two weeks now with the old 'sickness' bug :wink:

I hardly ever have time off though and the first thing a colleague said to me was 'the last time you were off with sickness was when you were pregnant with Evie' :wall: well and truely rumbled (I just denied it of course :D )

Hiya

I have had time off with my symptoms and also because of bleeds, so I just told my boss to save lying (as I am crap at it!). It also turned out for the best as I had their full support, and I had figured that if anything did go wrong then they would know about it anyway.

You have my full sympathy I know how horrid it is sitting there trying to get on with things when you just feel lik pants! good luck xxxx

Thanks guys, well after a sleep for 30 mins in my car at lunch im feeling a lot better. Think the thought that hometime is only 2 hours away is also a good motivator, lol. It just seems to be the mornings for me, i just feel so rubbish till lunch time. Will be so glad when this sickness goes.

I took a good few weeks off work because of my morning sickness. I did tell my boss the reason and he was very understanding about it. If you feel you need to take time off, just explain it to your boss, but tell them it's to be kept to themselves at the same time.

I hope you feel better soon. I only just went back to work today and managed 5 hours before I went home again.

god u lucky devil! my work would not be at all sympathetic for me having an afternoon off let alone a whole week! plus be telling someone other than family i feel like i cud be jinxing it in some way. anyone else feel like this?

I would go with youve got the runs or something, then when you do have to tell them they'll think poor you pregnant and got the runs at the same time!
It might up the sympathy for you :wink:

if only. theyd only be miffed that i wasnt there to do my work, and then im gonna swan off in 7 and a bit months and leave them in the lurch! did i mention i work for a very male dominated company?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back