I feel awful this morning ( poss TMI)

natashateale

Reaction score
For the pass 4days I have been sick every morning, thats right girls I have actual morning sickness rather than anytime of the day sickness ;-)
Last night I ate really early so this morning when I woke I felt awful and knew I was going to be sick! As soon as I rolled out of bed at 7am my head was in the toilet bowl but because I had eaten early laat night it was just flemmy stuff and now instead of feeling instantly better for a bit I feel as sick as a dog :-( I dont think bqby likes mornings but I really cant keep being sick every morning its not a great way to start. I even tried munching on ginger biscuits saturday morning but baby refused them too. This is going to be a looooonnnnnggggggg pregnancy :)

Oh dear hun, sorry that you are feeling so crappy in the mornings. I didn't suffer with morning sickness so I'm afraid I dont have any tips for you but on the plus side the sickness should subside once the placenta takes over (about 12 weeks I think) - hopefully you are feeling better soon :)

oh dear hun, your not alone, I feel dreadful and headache to boot, roll on 12 weeks. all I know is if my OH doesn't bring me a brew and something to eat first thing in the morning I feel like dog poo all day. eating first thing seems to help, with my first I felt sick so didn't eat and hewas the worst pregnancy for sickness, if u can try eating half a piece of toast before u start moving around it might help. if not atleast u have something to throw up instead of just retching - there's nothing worse!!
hope it passes quickly for u xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back