Been feeling really bad :(

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Im on week 6 (week 7 on sat) and I feel bloody AWFUL!!!!

My head is pounding I feel really sick, infact yesterday i vommed bile (sorry tmi) I have have this off tummy feeling like I have eaten something dodgey along with a backache.

This is not a hot look for me, im getting over flu aswell but I just feel like going back to bed... Urrghh!

aww you poor thing im really sick today not been sick yet but im sure i will soon :(
hope you feel better soon
manda xx

Going back to bed sounds like a fine plan!

Sorry you're feeling so low....

ia ctually would prefer to be sick!!

Yesterday after i did i felt a bit better, its a bit scary though because when ur sick and ur tummy quinches up surely that can't be good for the beanies???

i have a problem with being sick in that i cant i have trained my body for soo many years not to be sick that now i cant even force myself to do it.
think its passing a little now although no doubt it will be back later
manda xx

I feel really ill too. Have been feeling sick for most of the day for the past few days. Got a bit of a headache too and really tired.
There's no way I can work like this, I hope I'm better before I go back to work on Sunday

Tell me about it urrgh what are they doing in there? I imagine thje most horrendous party going on with lots of pop thats whats making the mummies so ill!!

urgh!! Is anything helping you? the gum hellps calm a little bit...

Btw is it me or does everything STINK?!! i can smell everything now uurh

aww i hope you all feel better soon.
im not working at the mo but worked out my dates and if i get this new job in the first month il ave to take off 2 days for scans :shock:
dont think they will be happy but tough :D
manda xx

I'm the same with smells, if my son hasn't brushed his teeth I can smell it immediately :lol:
I find eating helps strangely enough, if I go too long without any food the sickness gets a whole lot worse.

yep I hear ya feeling exactly the same today. Was not feeling very well yesterday and could not get my head off the pillow so worked from home (told them I had eaten something dodgy and was in no way fit to travel to London). Today am feeling worse if I'm honest and am sitting at my desk feeling so crappy I could cry. Told boss still not feeling well and am going to go home soon. I didnt get much sleep last night which doesnt help.

I have been feeling so well I cant believe its come back with a vengance. Am 9 weeks today yeah hoping to get my scan date soon fingers crossed.

I hope you are all feeling ok.

everything stinks for me to its odd isnt it.
i feel really bad if i dont eat but the hunger isnt normal i normaly graduly get hungry now im either starving or full its very odd!!!
manda xx

p.s just had a cup of tea and that has helped

I really can't stand it if Oh has coffee, the stink is awful.
I am generally not hungry, just queasy, but then get ravenous and eat too much which makes me feel sick again. doh :wall:

I've done bugger all today so far and I've got loads of housework to do too :wall:
I feel so rubbish I had to take paracetamol in the end for my headache, and I still feel a bit sick. Got no energy at all :(

The joys of 1st tri :? I know how you feel, I felt a bit perkier yesterday and thought I might have been turning a corner but today I feel worse than ever. All I have eaten is 3 plums because I feel that sick and I am gagging evertime I put something near my mouth :puke:

I hope you're feeling better soon :hug: :hug: I perked up a bit at around 3pm. It was the same yesterday as well. I haven't got time to be ill for half the day :wall:

im worried

i have not had a hint of ms...no queasiness nothing.....wish i would to reconfirm my baby is there and growing

feel reassured by it girls, i think it means you are pumping out the right hormones xx

Well the sickness is going a little, had my dinner, only felt like having some pizza so we got take out, it ws ok...

Got my lollies too, mini callipos yah!!

Chewing some gum now for extra protection...

currently dont feel sick, yah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back