Fed up :(

love87

Reaction score
I am having lots of tightenings today with menstral type cramps and its driving me insane!!! Also feel exhausted and just plain grumpy. I'm fed up of all these false starts and amounting to nothing.anyone else? Just had to have a moan as DH is fed up of me ranting at him.

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk

I'm fed up to, but for the complete opposite reason. I am in tomorrow to get the pessary to hopefully help my cervix think about softening ready for induction on Saturday. Iv had nothing up till this point to suggest baby is even thinking about leaving it's wee nest

I'm fed up to, but for the complete opposite reason. I am in tomorrow to get the pessary to hopefully help my cervix think about softening ready for induction on Saturday. Iv had nothing up till this point to suggest baby is even thinking about leaving it's wee nest

I have induction next week and a sweep tomorrow. If you can and when your ready I'd you could upload ur induction story il be really interested to read it as I'm a little apprehensive. This is my first baby and I'm terrified.
Many thanks

I'm fed up too for similar reasons. Getting more BH and they are accompanied by period-like cramps, but totally sparodic and coming and going for the last 2-3 weeks now. Now I just sigh and think 'here we go again'. One of these times I'm going to ignore them and it'll be the real thing beginning.

I have induction next week and a sweep tomorrow. If you can and when your ready I'd you could upload ur induction story il be really interested to read it as I'm a little apprehensive. This is my first baby and I'm terrified.
Many thanks

I went 13 days over, he was born on 14th day after a positive induction.

I was shitting myself too but actually loved my labour looking back.

I've posted a link to my birth story.

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/bir...82-jackson-derek-agnew-09-january-2013-a.html

Many thanks

This is first baby for me too Blueclass. The info leaflets I was given from the hospital were really good. 2sides of A4. One on priming, the other on induction. Just getting nervous knowing when it's happening, instead of the spontaneous start.

Are you overdue or are they inducing early? It's a nervous time when you know your having something. I'm nervous and only having a.sweep but hoping it starts natural labour. Good luck for today and hope the pessary works for you. I was eat to get the leaflet yesterday but the consultant forgot to give me it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back