Fed up

hopefulmummy

Reaction score
I just want to scream. I am so fed up. Everything anyone does annoys me. Why can't my husband pick up his socks off the floor? Why does he have to leave his dirty washing in a heap on thr ground RIGHT NEXT to the laundry basket? It's not like it's easy for me to bend down. Why is my friend ringing me right when I make a cup of tea and want to watch tv? Does she not know that I can't be arsed to have a "catch up." Why can I not control every aspect of my entire life? Why am I being such an irrational, irritated bitch? ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

Oh hunny i know the feeling! I am getting so stressed all the time lately at the slightest thing. Especially at OH as he is there all the time! I guess its a mix of hormones and tiredness... not long to go :) xxx

Oh no... It all sounds soo frustrating... I think I'd be the same about the washing on the floor next to the basket, that would drive me crazy.

I think things that we would usually not be bothered by seem 100 times worse with all these hormones. At the moment my biggest stress is my nan has been back in hospital for 2 weeks and we have her dog here. I loveeee animals and usually love this dog, but at the mo I hate it, it's a miniature jack russell and it terrorises our chocolate labs, nips us, and doesn't quit barking. God I can't deal with it, it's winding me up thinking about it!!!

Think we should lock ourselves in our rooms for a few hours with ear plugs and lots of goodies to de stress! Hopefully things will seem better tomorrow xxxx

:/ I know how you feel, everything annoys me. When I go shopping to ASDA the people who storm past me with not a care in the world for my obvious bump piss me off. I lost my temper today and told OH that if one more person done it I would rip their head off, he just stayed behind lol! Honestly I know how you feel, I even get pissed off with myself like If my hair blows on my face when I'm walking I feel like ragging it out... must be something to do with the hormones even though men are really irritating and don't have any common sense! lol x

oh hun. dont you just want to stuff the socks somewhere when they do that. lol.

you dont feel like you can say anything either cos then they just think bloody hormonal moany woman. it is so annoying. at least we all understand each other. xxx

argh just turned round and lee has actually just thrown his socks on the floor net to the wash basket.

needless to say i growled. xxx

Ah, thanks girls. :) I feel like I've been a hideous nightmare to my hubby today. Literally EVERYTHING that came out of my mouth was nagging him. "Why do you have to chew the chocolate like that" "Why didn't you turn the heat down on the rice?" "Why did you use that towel?" God, the poor man!! The scary thing is, I hope it's the hormones and not just what I'm now going to be like forever! I find it so hard to just bite my tongue and shut up! xx

i can be quite naggy at the best of times and this pregnancy has sent me into overdrive haha... I can feel myself doing it at times and feel bad afterwards but ive totally ran out of any patience i once had.. it was just close family that were getting the brunt of it now it can be any1 haha bus drivers,call center workers haha any1 :( xx

Hopefulmummy it sounds like you have a bad case of impatience kicking in with a vengence! I have days like this too but hubby has taken to playing 'just pretend he doesn't notice' hehehe. I am grateful in a way as it means I can blow a fuse and its forgotten about in seconds.

Sounds like you just need to be left alone with some time to yourself so that you can recharge and be able to face the world again with refreshed eyes! Hope you are feeling better soon - a nice relaxing bubbly bath might do the trick xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back