February testing thread 2019

I am still up... the spotting is gone..it was there twice but now gone. But I keep thinking I have to go...to the bathroom and I can't. Like constipated. Still feel like AF is coming though.
This sounds so odd, Im hoping its a good sign for you though and we will see two lines when you test xx When was AF due for you again? Wasnt it over a week ago?

It was exactly a week ago. But maybe it will come and be another weird cycle.

11dpo and a BFN for me so I am leaving the Feb testing thread :(

11dpo and a BFN for me so I am leaving the Feb testing thread :(
Maximus doesn’t mean your out at all. Some ladies don’t get a positive until a few days after AF is late. There is still hope for you. Don’t stop being positive until the witch arrives x

nothing to see here...granted its not FMU and not a long hold but the strips came and I mean come on, it's been a week since I tested! I had to. I will test again tomorrow morning lol

P1050175 - Copy.JPG

nothing to see here...granted its not FMU and not a long hold but the strips came and I mean come on, it's been a week since I tested! I had to. I will test again tomorrow morning lol

View attachment 84055
I can't see anything either but hoping you'll be able to spot a line tomorrow morning with FMU. :)

almost midnight here in the states so almost the 1st. huge headache, feel like I am going to vomit. I think my period is coming. so sick I cant wait to test tomorrow. Hope if its coming it just comes.

So I took 2 because...because lol okay? And we feel like we see a hint of something however....we want to see it and I admit that. So I guess..nothing to really see here again. Taken in time frame looks like one might have been runny (the dye) not sure how that goes or anything.

P1050188 - Copy.JPG

This is the one of the 2 we really thought we saw something on the most but i mean i just wanna see something like I said. Wow my lighting sucks lol

P1050182 - Copy.JPG

Im thinking maybe this is an annovulatory cycle or however you spell it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back