February 2017 Mummies - First Trimester

Hey girls, just introducing myself. I got my bfp on the 15th. Really excited. I think I'm five weeks today. Really sore irritable boobs, lil cramps, constipated, restless sleep and overwhelming tiredness and lack of motivation.
Hope everyone is ok, I've come over from ttc for about a year. Look forward to getting to know you xx

Thank you! Glad to be here finally! I must admit I'm looking forward to getting out of tri 1 due to previous mc, so just taking everything easy and as it comes. Xx

Yeah I'm sure we're all with you on that one! Roll on Tri 2! Xx

How has everyone's moods been anyway? Mine have been awful this week. So I'll and down the last couple of days, I think the day I found out I was so happy and excited I wore myself out for nine months lol xx

Welcome Tiger!!

I have definitely got nausea now, have had it all day along with this metallic taste in my mouth. Feel like Im constantly snacking just to keep the feeling at bay. Xx

I've only really had one moment where I thought 'oh shit that's not me' haha. I feel like I'm literally no different. I've only had one really tired day too on Thursday as well. Just sore boobs mainly and they feel alright today actually. I feel like I'm making up that I'm pregnant I've got no symptoms really! Have you worked out a due date tiger? Xx

I'm miserable as sin. Moaning ALL the time. Exhausted. Nauseous. Anxious. Said to oh last night that it's all his fault so he's gonna have to deal with it lol. Oh the rath of me atm. X

I'm miserable as sin. Moaning ALL the time. Exhausted. Nauseous. Anxious. Said to oh last night that it's all his fault so he's gonna have to deal with it lol. Oh the rath of me atm. X

Haha yeah we can hold it against them for a loong time!

So I've booked an early scan! £49 on groupon! Hubs doesn't see the point and just said don't you just want to wait for the normal scan.. Err... no?! Men are crazy. Xx

My gums are really sore. Not bleeding but slightly swollen and really painful. Anyone else?

Welcome tigress :)

No symptoms over here yet. Even boobs have stopped twinging.There was one occasion at work last week where I had to really catch myself- someone emailed me something and I was so angry, I could literally feel all the blood rush into my head. I was going to blast something back and then stopped to ask myself if I was over-reacting?

I just can't wait to tell my parents as they've been dying for grandchildren for years and my brother is childless by choice so we're their only hope;) Due to scheduling issues though, my first scan is only at the end of July when I'll be over 10 weeks. so I can only tell them after that.

Do you find anything in the first scan which would require you to change certain things? (i.e. eat more vitamines or something) I just don't want to be sorry because we're waiting so long.

We're also looking for a new home, such exciting times!

lutraloora: Did you get a sea sickness band? Did that work?

Hi everyone, I'm Schell. I'm 36 and from the Midlands. I wasn't sure whether to join or not after joining one in March and then having an early miscarriage. BUT..I got my BFP on Thursday and according to my dates I'm 5 weeks today and due 17th February ☺

I'm excited but nervous after last time. Addicted to tests and we're not telling people yet until we're a bit further along. This will be my second, I have a 7 year old daughter already.

Look forward to getting to know you all :) xx

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I'm Shell. I'm 36 and from the Midlands. I wasn't sure whether to join or not after joining one in March and then having an early miscarriage. BUT..I got my BFP on Thursday and according to my dates I'm 5 weeks today and due 17th February ☺

I'm excited but nervous after last time. Addicted to tests and we're not telling people yet until we're a bit further along. This will be my second, I have a 7 year old daughter already.

Look forward to getting to know you all :) xx

Hey hun, your the same date as me :) xx

My due date is 17th feb, but I've not HA My doctors appointment yet so it might change. I'm just getting through cos of severe tiredness.. even after waking up, I'm yawning xx

Ah brill ☺ I've not seen anyone yet either I'm just going from last period date and cycle days. They're usually bang on though so won't be too far out if at all.

How you feeling? Xx

Hi Schell and congrats :)

I think my due date will be 22nd of feb ish as I have cycles from 30-32 days and last period was 15th may.

Yea I'm ok, I'm just moody, and restless, them types of feelings. I can't seem to shake it lol. What about you? That's how I worked my date out as well lol. Xx

A bit moody, waking up really early so then shattered and a bit of heartburn. Nothing too bad (touch wood. Lol) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back