February 2017 Mummies - First Trimester

Momoftheboo

Reaction score
Welcome everyone and congratulations! :dance:

Since Im due early February and I've been (in)patiently waiting for a Feb 2017 thread to appear, I thought why not start one myself? Hope no one minds.

Post your name, due date and scan date (once you know) and I'll keep note of dates below.

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all. Happy & healthy 9 months to everyone. :pompom:

xx

BI - Booking in Appt
ES - Early Scan
DS - Dating Scan

♥ DUE DATES ♥

1st
KateK (Kate) - BI - 14/06/2016.
April4415 (April)

2nd
lorppezlza (Laura)

3rd
Prash

4th
Momoftheboo (Laura) - BI - 09/06/2016.

5th

6th
SheenaVadher - BI - 22/06/2016.

7th
Mrs P5515 - ES - 26/06/2016.

8th
Princess61 (Emma)

9th

10th

11th
MrsDuckie

12th

13th
babybee
Nic_M

♥ 14th ♥

15th
jj900

16th

17th
luratraloora (Laura) - BI - 07/07/2016.
kimmyRJ

18th

19th
Bethanybiggin

20th

21st

22nd

23rd

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

Last edited:
Ooh this is exciting!!! Thanks for organising!!

I'm Emma and my due date is 8th February ☺xxx

Last edited:
Just popping over to say a huge congratulations to everyone! Fsels like yday I joined Oct mummies, i wish yous all the very best x

Hi Ladies and huge congrats! It is very exciting!

Thanks Mac, that means a lot :) It feels like forever away!

I don't know about anyone else, but I've literally just started to feel really nauseous :sick:

How are everyone else's symptoms coming along?

xx

I've been feeling nauseous in the evenings with that watery mouth feeling and also when I brush my teeth. Seeing it all as a good sign x

oh no! But you're right - it is all a good sign. Probably the only time in my life where I actually want to feel sick, have sore boobs and have so much bloating that I feel like I'm going to explode! :rofl:

Hello ladies can I join?
I got my :bfp: this morning at 10DPO (AF was due today).

My EDD is 17th February and I am about 3 weeks 5 days according to my ticker so still very very early! So lovely to join you all! This is my 4th cycle. I already have a little girl who is 2.

Oh yes.. I'm another Laura too haha!

Last edited:
Just popping over to say a huge congratulations to everyone! Fsels like yday I joined Oct mummies, i wish yous all the very best x

Snap! Congrats all and good luck. :cheer:

Layouts looking suspiciously familiar :p :lol:

xxxx

Hello ladies can I join?
I got my :bfp: this morning at 10DPO (AF was due today).

My EDD is 17th February and I am about 3 weeks 5 days according to my ticker so still very very early! So lovely to join you all! This is my 4th cycle. I already have a little girl who is 2.

Oh yes.. I'm another Laura too haha!

Yay! Huge congrats! :dance: Wonderful to see you here! I hope some others come along soon as poor Emma is totally outnumbered :shock:

Last edited:
Ah how funny that you are all called Laura lol!

So far I haven't got many symptoms other than feeling bloated/indigestion at times and having gone off coffee! I already have a little boy who is 3 and when I was pregnant with him I had really awful sickness. It started when I was 5 weeks and I had to be prescribed tablets by the doctor. So I'm really hoping I don't get sickness that badly again!

Seems so long till our due dates doesn't it, but this will be my last baby so as much as I want it to go quickly I also want to try and make the most of it too!

Lovely to talk to you all �� xxx

Congratulations everyone, wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies - as a mum of two February babies I can say it's a fantastic month :)

Hope everything goes really well for you all xx

Found myself checking for boob pain on the school run today, a few odd stares, not a great look haha. Although today I handed in forms for midwife! Not done that for a while :)

9b4eb0477bd672491b9b721325a88354.jpg

Anyone else keep testing in the early days checking line progression? Already abit darker than yesterday and finally got my pregnant on a digi! Yay!

Me!! I'm terrible! I had 2 digitals in my pack as wellg so I've now used the other one of those to see it progress to 2-3 haha! I've got 2 cheapie tests left to use and then I will have to stop! Lovely for you to see your positive on a digi, congratulations �� xxx

Hi ladies! I hope you don't mind me peeking in? Congratulations on all your bfps and I'm keeping everything crossed that you all have happy and healthy pregnancies and babies.

I have just got a bfp but I feel like I'm treading on eggshells as in my last pregnancy I bled heavily for the first 20 weeks. I'm currently 14dpo and so far, no bleeding! Yay! I'm due on the 13th Feb.
I already have 2 girls, one is almost 3 and a half and the other is almost 19 months. I was actually on the Feb 2013 due dates thread on this forum back in 2012. Time has flown by!
This bfp came as a surprise but a very welcomed one. I knew I was pregnant instantly as my house has a smell that only I can smell when I'm pregnant and on Sunday morning it hit me as I came down the stairs.
I'm also a huge poas addict!
Xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90