What do we think we are having?!

I'm thinking pink. Have no idea why, just keep thinking girly things - and I aint a girly kind of girl! lol Had dreams its a girl too. I'm hoping to pay for a private scan at about 16 weeks to find out - I really wanna know!!

Piglet xx

Helllloooooooo

Im thinking Blue, but hoping for a girl..............around 8th November 2007.

Maria xx

I keep swaying but i'm now thinking blue - DH is convinced it's a boy too! :D
- i hope so as i would love a little boy, but i don't really mind at the end of the day so long as it's healthy. xx

my due date is 12/21/07...and i tam thinking i am having a girl!!!

Hi. I just came on here to have a nosy and realised my name is still up there, forgot I even posted in here lol. Anyway I miscarried so can you please remove it? Thanks.

girl to find out if sono was right or not. due aug 2nd

With stephen i knew he was a boy at 13 weeks then had the 20 week scan and i was right, he was all typical old wives tales as well! but this one the pregnancy has been totally different! but i have been carrying front as well and couldnt see the sex at 20 weeks as it was in a akward position!
So i was so impaitiant i booked a 4d scan for 26 weeks as i had no idea what i was having.
She is a girl though, so im thrilled,dont need to have any more babies now!

A friend who is psychic has said it's a boy, I would love for it to be a boy too, they have a better lot in life :D

Hi, I think Im having a boy, thought it from the start, no idea why. Long way to go to 20 wks though

Ella

Can I join in too please???

I'm thinking BLUE....I would love to have a girl, so would my husband, so would my daughter, my mother, and my mother in law...so....It will be a boy. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have 2 boys so am praying it's a girl as this is the last! Can't wait to find out. It's months away tho!

when i first found out i wanted a little boy now i want a little girl, well sayin that im not bothered if i have a boy/girl i will it all the same xxx

I'm convinced this is a boy! Absolutely. Having said that, my sister 'knew' both her pregnancies were boys and they were both girls.

I'm not bothered.. but my DH is adament its a boy and so is his dad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back