February 2017 Mummies - First Trimester

Haha I can't stand being restless.. it's Saturday night an I couldn't decide on anything to do. Because I was so irritable. So did nothing lol. Which I've of course complained the whole night about lol. Wow, I'm glad I'm not hubby! Xx

Just done my first digital hehehe! I got 3+ woooo xxx

Attachments

• KINDLE_CAMERA_1465251314000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1465251314000.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 15
Excuse the state of me lol I've been having a lazy Saturday xx

Thank youuu hehe, all the excitement hit again. Lol xx

Woo hoo brilliant!!! I went to buy one today and the chemist had just shut. Wahhhh!!! :)

Awww! I've got a spare one here! If you were close I'd drop it by! I'll doubt I'll use it now xx

Ah bless ya :) I'll try and get one tomorrow. I've got some Internet cheapies but the lines are so faint it's not very reassuring. The first Lloyds one was a stronger line 3 days ago. Just worried incase it's not a good result!! I'll post mine too when I do it. :)

Ah bless ya :) I'll try and get one tomorrow. I've got some Internet cheapies but the lines are so faint it's not very reassuring. The first Lloyds one was a stronger line 3 days ago. Just worried incase it's not a good result!! I'll post mine too when I do it. :)

Oooh yesss, have you any pics? Xx

I've not taken any of the cheapies. I'll take one in the morning, I have a stash. Lol xx

Anyone know about taking paracetamol in pg. I've got a cracked tooth causing me agony and ive taken the recommended dose but can't get an apt at dentist until 7th July!!!! But now worrying about taking it x

Hi tigress and schell! Big big congratulations on your bfps!

lorpezlza yes paracetamol is fine, decongestants like lemsip and anti-inflammatries like neurofen are the no nos.

I have had really horrible nausea the past two days. Today I went on my good friends hen do which was lovely but it last all day, evening and night and prosseco was on tap. I managed to last the entire time completely alcohol free without anyone knowing, it was brilliant! However the nausea was crazy and I had to get the taxi driver on the way home to stop as I was sick. He must've thought I was so drunk!

Last edited:
Babybee: ha! At least you had a good excuse to be sick!:D

How did you manage to escape detection? Tonic or ginger ale,?

Last edited:
Morning everyone and thanks babybee. Just had the worst line ever on a test. Barely there. However I'm not going to panic because these cheap tests are rubbish and actually my FMU is always the worst for testing anyway. Or should I be panicking?? :eh:

Last edited:
schell if it's any reassurance, with my last pregnancy I had a huge bleed at 8 weeks, the test gave a faint line but there was a baby on the scan. So try not to worry too much about the strength of the line.

Little_pip as for avoiding early detection, I just kept a glass of prosseco with me all night and just pretended to sip from it. Noone noticed at all!

Last edited:
Just did another test cos I'm worrying. It's less than 2 hours since my last wee bit actually this is slightly darker than my FMU today. Everyone else seems to have very dark lines at this point though. What do we think??

Attachments

• 20160619_081002.jpg
    20160619_081002.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 17
Schell: that's still an obvious positive, don't worry too much- everyone has different HCG levels and it's still early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back